𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟗

~  𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 ~

" I'm sorry for that. " I said to him with a tiny smile . " Break it up , you're making me feel alone . " Bianca said in a low tone . He put me down and I hugged her.  " I can sleep beside you tonight. " i suggested and her eyes lit up , I looked over to Enzo and he looked sad . " But-" he said and I hugged him.  " It's just for one night and I'm at home so if you need something just call me . " I said to him and he nodded and went upstairs.

Bianca and I hurried to the kitchen , we baked muffins and made popcorn.  I made pizza and took some left over orange juice that Enzo ade . We went upstairs to her room , we began watching a movie and she talked alot . Singing together and dancing around.  She soon fell asleep and I tucked her in and placed a kiss on her head. I cleaned up and took the plates , walking past the study,  I saw Enzo doing work and it was past midnight.

I opened the door and he looked up at me . " How long were you gonna work ?" I asked him and he started fidgeting. " I'm not mad at you but I need you to take care of yourself. " I said walking towards him . I placed the plates down on the table and he came towards me.  Holding me by my neck he smashed his lips against mine. Picking me up , holding me as close as humanly possible.  He pulled away and bit my bottom lip.  He put me down and bent me over his desk . " E-Enzo , this is your office and anyone could walk by . " he laughed and smacked my butt hard. 

He pulled my pants and underwear down and put his mouth on my goodie.  Gripping the table with all my strength trying not to fall down as my legs go weak . " We- we shouldn't do this . " I said . " Well your pussy over here is dripping wet. " he said as he inserted his fingers. " Oh Lord ." I said covering my mouth . He's playing around with my insides.  " Enzo I need to tinkle . " i said and he laughed," You're having an orgasm. "

I looked away and he pulled his fingers out . He placed his hands on my waist and arched my back . I looked back and saw his goodie,  it's bigger than last time . " T-that looks so b-big , it won't fit . " I said and he laughed and thrusted in me . His movements were faster and harder each time . He turned me over and placed me on his desk making me face him.  I drowned in his eyes.  He kept thrusting and groaning so much with his deep voice.  My breath was heavy and he kissed me and smiled against my lips. " 𝑳𝒂 𝑴𝒊𝒂 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂 ." He said and I blushed so much. 

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I feel so tired and good at the same time.  He picked me up and took me to the bathroom and I peed , washing my face and hands I went to bed.  He was still unclothed and I undressed too . Just feeling one another,  skin to skin , nothing sexual,  just us feeling comfortable.  " Enzo we didn't use a condom and I'm not on birth control. " I said and he pulled me closer.  " We will have our mini versions so cheer up . " he said and I nodded hugging him. 

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I woke up early and dressed into something comfortable and something that hid the hickeys on my neck . I went back to bed . He woke up and dressed up joining me .

Starting into his deep blue eyes and hugging him tightly

Starting into his deep blue eyes and hugging him tightly.  Thought of last night keep coming to my mind and my period is due in 3 days.  I wanna have kids but I have college to go to . I got accepted which is good but I don't wanna leave him , Bianca, Sele , Marco or Taymor here . " You can go to college and I'll take care of all of them . " he said and I smiled,  it's like he heard my thoughts. 

I closed my eyes and was slowly drifting away when I heard my phone ring . So Enzo answered it and out the phone on speakerphone.

𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Hello ?
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆: Who's this ?
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : I'm Valentina's boyfriend. 
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆: Oh hi papi , I'm so much better than her you know so if you want to have fun just call me .
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : I don't call whor-

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔