𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟏

~   𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 ~

𝑻𝒘𝒐 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

I'm leaving for college now and Enzo is driving me there . " I'll miss you bro . " I said and he looked at me . " Don't call me that . " he said when we stopped at the red light.  " I'm gonnamiss you guys ." I said again . " I'm gonna miss fucking you. " I looked at him . " I left you a box with 𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 𝒍𝒆𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒔 𝑹𝒆𝒂𝒅 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒎 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑻𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝒐𝒇 𝒆𝒂𝒄𝒉 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉 𝑨t 𝒂𝒑𝒑𝒓𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒚 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟏. " he said and I nodded . " Today's the thirteenth of January. " I said and he nodded .

We got to the college and he took my things with me to the dorm and I got in . We organized everything and I laid in bed with him . " I'll miss you so much ." He said and I smiled . " I'll miss you just as much Sugar."

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I walked him to the car and we hugged , I wiped his tears and he drove off . I went into my dorm room and opened the box and too the later .

𝕷𝖆 𝖒𝖎𝖆 𝖕𝖗𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖎𝖕𝖊𝖘𝖘𝖆

𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖔𝖗𝖊 𝖙𝖍𝖆𝖓 𝖆𝖓𝖞𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖓𝖌,  𝖕𝖑𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖊 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖘𝖊𝖑𝖋 𝖋𝖔𝖗 𝖒𝖊 . 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖘𝖚𝖗𝖊 𝕾𝖊𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖊 𝖎𝖘 𝖓𝖔𝖙 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖒𝖊𝖉.  𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖆𝖗𝖈𝖔,  𝕭𝖎𝖆𝖓𝖈𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕿𝖆𝖞𝖒𝖔𝖗 . 𝖂𝖊'𝖑𝖑 𝖊𝖆𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊 𝖔𝖋 𝖞𝖔𝖚𝖗 𝖋𝖑𝖔𝖜𝖊𝖗𝖘.  𝕵𝖚𝖘𝖙 𝖘𝖙𝖚𝖉𝖞 𝖍𝖆𝖗𝖉 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖙𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖈𝖆𝖗𝖊. 𝕴 𝖕𝖆𝖈𝖐𝖊𝖉 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖑𝖚𝖓𝖈𝖍 , 𝕴 𝖙𝖗𝖎𝖊𝖉 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖊𝖘𝖙 . 𝖎𝖓𝖈𝖊𝖓𝖟𝖔,  𝕷𝖚𝖈𝖆 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝕺𝖆𝖐𝖑𝖊𝖊 𝖘𝖆𝖎𝖉 𝕴 𝖘𝖍𝖔𝖚𝖑𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖗𝖗𝖞 𝖞𝖔𝖚 . 𝕿𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊'𝖘 𝖆 𝖓𝖊𝖈𝖐𝖑𝖆𝖈𝖊 𝖜𝖎𝖙𝖍 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖘 𝖑𝖆𝖙𝖊𝖗 , 𝖜𝖊𝖆𝖗 𝖎𝖙 𝖊𝖛𝖊𝖗𝖞𝖉𝖆𝖞 𝖙𝖎𝖑𝖑 𝖜𝖊 𝖋𝖎𝖓𝖆𝖑𝖑𝖞 𝖒𝖊𝖊𝖙 𝖆𝖌𝖆𝖎𝖓.  𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖁𝖆𝖑𝖊𝖓𝖙𝖎𝖓𝖆 𝕻𝖊𝖘𝖈𝖊 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖘𝖔𝖔𝖓 𝕴'𝖑𝖑 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖆 𝕽𝖔𝖒𝖆𝖓𝖔. 𝕴 𝖑𝖔𝖛𝖊 𝖞𝖔𝖚 𝖒𝖞 𝖇𝖆𝖇𝖞 . ♡

I read the letter and started crying.  " I'll miss them so much . " I said while sobbing like a child . I held the letter close to my heart . I washed my face and began organizing everything,  my plans and all . I opened the lunch box and it was brownies with a few cookies . The brownie wasn't properly made but I enjoyed it. 

♡𝙱𝚎𝚕 𝚁𝚊𝚐𝚊𝚣𝚣𝚘 ♡𝚌𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐...

♡𝑩𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒐 ♡ : Did you read it ?
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Yea ...
♡𝑩𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒐 ♡: Why are you crying?
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : I'm not crying
♡𝑩𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒐 ♡: If you want I can come see you
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : No need to
♡ 𝑩𝒆𝒍 𝑹𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒛𝒛𝒐 ♡: I'm coming.

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

I sit up looking at the ceiling,  when he bursts into my room a few minutes later . Hugging me and I burst out crying.  " Don't cry . " he said pulling me on to his lap . Holding me close.  " I love you more than anything. " I placed my head in the crook of his neck.  " I love you. " I whispered and he smiled. 

Some time later he had to leave and I stayed in bed .

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I woke up early and took my shower and got dressed.  I facetimed Enzo . " You look beautiful today . " he said and I smiled . " Have you eaten ?" I asked and he nodded.  We talked about our plans for the day.  " That necklace looks beautiful on you . " he said and I smiled and soon heard someone knocking on my door . I opened it and it was some guy . " Hi beautiful,  we're inviting all the freshmen to a party,  Wanna join ?" He asked with a smile . " No she doesn't. " I heard Enzo's voice say .

" My name's Alejandro Valverde. " i nodded and shut the door in his face and went back to the call.  " Good girl. " he said and I nodded. I took a picture of my outfit and sent it to him .

He sent heart emojis and called me the most beautiful girl ever

He sent heart emojis and called me the most beautiful girl ever . I finished up and went to class.  The lesson was long and finished soon enough and my class for the day was over .

𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒘𝒆𝒆𝒌𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

I'm done with my first semester of school and since the first day I've felt like I'm being followed. It feels like whoever is following me is getting closer by the second like the more I walk the more they get closer to me and if I tell Enzo he will worry and want to stay here with me