𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟖

~ 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ~

I pulled out of her and took off the condom.  Picking her tired body up . I took her into the bathroom and placed her in the bathtub,  filled it with warm water and added Strawberry scented body wash.  She smiled at me.  , I pulled her hair into a bun making sure not to hurt her as I don't ever wanna see her cry.  She kissed my forehead and I sat down beside the bathtub. 

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

She finished up and we dressed into our pajamas.  I carried her to our bed and gently placed her down.  Holding her close to me and seeing all the marks I left on her neck.

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

𝑵𝒆𝒙𝒕 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒈

I woke up and she was still fast asleep.  I took my shower , wore my suit and went downstairs. Taymor handed me the mail from Harvard university.  I helped her apply that night.  I went upstairs and placed it on the table beside her . Going to my study and doing my work , I saw her passing by , she was limping.  I run out of my office.  " Val are you alright?" I asked her feelings worried.  She was in a black turtleneck , white pants and had tiny pearl earrings on .  " I'm fine , just feeling pain between my legs. " she said with a smile. 

I pulled her close , " I'm sorry for hurting you.  " she hugged me back , making tiny circles on my back.  " Get a room guys . " Bianca said with a smile on her face . She pulled away and went downstairs and began making breakfast.  The smell of the pancakes filled the house to the brim.  It was so good to just smell it.  I hurried downstairs and she put a slice of toast,  Strawberry cake,  a cup of black coffee and pancakes for me . I ate them all up in a hurry and left the house with Taymor. 

We drove to The Salvatore mansion. I walked in and was greeted by Martin,  we sat down and he began talking to me . " Why did you get rid of that deal with Giovanni,  we were gonna make millions. " I rolled my eyes.  " His escorts hurt my woman.  " I said feeling slightly irritated.  " You know the thing about being part of the mafia is to not have a woman cause she's always in danger.  What if she gets assaulted or assassinated. " he said and the thought of that had me worried.

" I'll sort it out and never bring that up again . " we got home and I found everyone passed out , Val and Bianca were  missing.  I woke a servant up . " Where are they ?" I asked feeling worried,  " They were taken by some men and we were all shot with red darts . " he said and I felt worried.

A package arrived and i opened it and it was Val's earrings covered in blood and Bianca's white tshirt covered in blood as well . I soon got a call .

𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Where are they ?
𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 : Watch your tone , next time I'll be sending their dead bodies .
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : if you even harm a single hair on thier head I'll kill you. 
𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 : Listen to me I'm i- ( 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Hey boldie your voice is irritating so can you like shut up.  )
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Pass the phone to her .
𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 : You can tell me what to d-
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Hello ?
𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 : Hi Enzo it's Valentina here , he's dead Bianca shot him and we're coming home now. 
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : I underestimated you guys. 
𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 : Yes you did .

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹
𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

𝑼𝑵𝑲𝑵𝑶𝑾𝑵 𝑵𝑼𝑴𝑩𝑬𝑹 𝑨𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒗𝒆

* 𝐀𝐭𝐭𝐚𝐜𝐡𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝑷𝒉𝒐𝒕𝒐*

Valentina can't stop looking outside
                                                    𝟏𝟎:𝟐𝟎 𝐏.𝐦.

Bianca sent me a picture of her and it made me smile,  seeing how childish she is .

𝑺𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

They got home and Val was skipping into the house and they held a speaker and played loud music.  She was shaking her hips so effortlessly.  Bianca cheered her on and I just laughed at her . Bianca came and hugged me tightly and I kissed her forehead.  Val ran towards me and jumped on me and I caught her , placing my hands on her ass .

" You had me worried. " I said , holding her as close as possible,  I missed her. I missed her sweet scent , I just missed her .