𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟎

~ 𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ~

Val ended the call and just hugged me . " I try so hard for her and she never appreciates that. Ever since our parents died I've been caring for her . " she said in a low whimpering tone.  I simply held her to her phone rang again .

𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : What do you want now ?
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆: I wanna talk to your ex girlfriend. 
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Excuse me ?
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆: I meant Valentina the slut
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : You're the slut here and don't you ever call my wife that do you understand,  I can make your life a living hell in a few seconds so watch that tone of yours , you ungrateful little shit .
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 : ...
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Now fuck off and never call my wife ever again and if you do , I'll make sure those escorts do to you what you told them to do to my wife. 
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆: Y-yes s-sir .
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Sele I'm so sorry for what he said to you .
𝑺𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒆 : No it's alright
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Val shut the fuck up . And you never call this number again and don't think I'll be taking you out of that place anytime soon .

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

" Who do you think you're shouting at ?" Val said in a stern tone.  " My voice sounds loud in this room . " I said getting up and I hurried out of the room . She came out too , along with my car keys . " I wanna show you something. " she said and went downstairs.  She made breakfast for everyone and packed a lot of food and blankets for us and we got into the car .

She made me drive for hours on end to this mountain.  We got there and the sun was already setting.  She set everything up and we watched. 

We finished up and stayed at a hotel for the night. She changed into her pajamas.  " Val , I'm bored . " she tossed a book at me . " 𝑵𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 , 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒 , 𝒔𝒄𝒆𝒏𝒆 𝒂𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒆𝒅𝒅𝒊𝒏𝒈.  " she said and I went to that chapter. I began reading and looked up at her , she was smiling.  " Wanna do what's in the book ?" I asked and she nodded and pounced on me .

𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

" Let's go somewhere." I said to her and she ran upstairs and got dressed,  I took her to our main headquarters and she was so excited. We got in and I could hear screaming from the torment room . We got the the boxing area after a long quiet walk through the area .

" Hi Enzo . " Luca said , " What's happening so far ?" I asked and he glanced at Valentina who was busy looking around quietly. He had a smirk on his face . " Let's spar with one another. " he suggested and I nodded . Took my tuxedo blazer off and handed it to her.  I put my mouth guard on and began fighting.

He flung his fist at me and I missed by and inch and elbowed him in the stomach.  He stumbled back and I looked over to Val , who looked worried , I slightly smiled at her and was hit right in the jaw by Luca and he had a cocky smirk on . I spat out the blood from my mouth and looked back at where Val was and she was missing.

I felt so infuriated and punched Luca hard in the face and he was knocked out.  Taking the boxing gloves off , I watched as she came back.  " Where were you?" I asked her and she shrugged and handed me a towel.  Leaving the boxing area , I was walking towards my office when I noticed she was following me.  " Can you leave me alone?" I asked her as nicely as possible and she shook her head and continued following me.  " Leave me the fuck alone !!" I shouted at her and she flinched and stumbled back a bit. 

I was about to come close to her when she took a step back in fear . She turned and left the headquarters.

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I have a fucking splitting headache and I can't forget how much I scared her.  It's already midnight. " She should be asleep by now . " I said and drove myself back home . The house was quiet and dark.  I walked upstairs and knocked on the door that was her room.  " Val ?" I called out and heard her blankets moving.  She came and opened the door , I turned on the light and looked at her,  she had dried tears on her cheeks and her eyes are red. 

" I'm sorry . " I whispered and she nodded . " It's alright,  it happens , I know I can be Annoying. " she said so casually. I hugged her tightly.  " But I'm so sorry  ." I said emphasizing on the word sorry.  She patted my back . " I forgive you.  " she said and pulled away sitting on the bed.  " I know I can be irrational and easily angry but I'm sorry and I love you and I'll try my absolute best to be better than that.  " I said to her with a smile and she pecked my cheek. 

She opened her arms out and I fell into them.   𝑰𝒇 𝒉𝒐𝒎𝒆 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒃𝒆 𝒉𝒆𝒓

𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒎𝒐𝒏𝒕𝒉𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

Val took my hand as we went downstairs,  she sat everyone down and began talking ." Guys in two days I'm leaving for college. " they all nodded and sighed . " I'll be back in a year . " we all nodded and she got up and hugged them all . " I love you all , you guys are the family I've always wanted. "

They all burst out crying and Val stood there watching them.  She pecked their foreheads and went upstairs to pack her clothes. I followed her and sat on the bed.  " I'll miss you. " she smiled . " I'll miss you too Sugar. "

" That made my heart flutter and my dick tingle. " she gave me the ' Are you serious right now. ' type of smile . I got up and hugged her tightly and kissed her forehead.  " Can't I marry you now ?" She shook her head . " Wait for a year to pass and I'm not gonna let myself to be touched by anyone . " she said in a sincere tone.  I don't want my girlfriend around horny college boys. 

She pulled away and continued packing.  She took all 2 of her suit cases and put them aside. Going downstairs and cooking.  I sat down and called some of my mafia friends,  they are my closest . They soon arrived and Val was in the room watching some movie.  " Val , my friend are here do you wanna meet them?" I asked her  , she shook her head . " You're gonna anyways . " I said and picked her off the bed and threw her over my shoulders,  she didn'teven try fighting with me . They saw her and  smiled "These are my friends,  Luca , Vincenzo and Oaklee . " I said and she smiled at them . They sat together and began conversing.  They all showed me a thumbs up when she went into the kitchen meaning they approve of her .

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

Luca , Vincenzo and Oaklee went back home and we all had dinner.  Now Val is in bed fast asleep and I'm holding her close to me . " But I don't want you to leave . " I said in a low slow voice holding her close to me . " I wanna marry you and raise babies with you . " I hold her as close as humanly possible.  " Enzo,  you're hurting me . " she whispered and I pulled away . " I didn't say you should leave me . " she said and came on top of me .