𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟒

~𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ~

I want a new Chef in my house and I have just the Person in mind . I arrived at the La Jolla restaurant and went in . I was greeted by their main chef . " Morning Mr Enzo , What bring you here today?" He asked and I smirked.  " I need a chef for my house so I was thinking of one of your workers.  " he smiled . He brought them all out but she was missing.  She soon burst in . " Sorry sir I'm late again . " she said with a smile and he nodded , he made her stand with the others . Seeing her made my heart flutter.

" I'll pick her . " I said pointing at the one who came late.  " Oh Valentina , now you're working at Mr Enzo's house.  " her smile dropped.  " You'll get paid twice your salary as you also need the money. ", " B-but ..." she stopped talking and I took her to my car . We drove to my place and Taymor explained everything to her . " will it be possible for me to get paid today ?"she asked .

I turned to her and laughed,  " Wait you didn't think that was all did you?" I said to her and she looked confused, "  You're my property now , everyone who works at my house lives with me whether they want to or not" I said to her in a rude tone and  her eyes widened and she looked down . " This can't be ." She said and turned to leave . " Your sister Selene , she got married to a Sugar daddy and if you want her back you gotta work for that.  " she sat down and started crying. I felt slightly hurt when I saw the tears in her eyes  , I wanted to wipe them off and tell her everything was gonna be alright but that isn't me.    " Just protect her , she's young and immature. "

Taymor nodded and she got up . She was taken to a room.  She soon left the room in a long , silk ,  dress . She stood in front of me in that dress and kept on trying to pull it down. 

I handed her my blazer

I handed her my blazer . " Thank you . " she said and we got into the car and drove to the party and she was constantly fidgeting I watched as she played with her little hands.  " Stop that it's annoying.  " i said to her and she was bouncing her knee up and down meaning she was nervous.  We got to Giovanni's house and the party was big.  Escorts all around my car . I stepped out and took her hand and placed my arm around her waist.  She softly smiled . We got in and everyone stood up at my presence.  " No need to talk just stand with me and stay away from all the escorts or women you see that don't have a wedding ring.  . " I told her and she nodded.  She walked around with me like a lost duckling which was slightly cute.  while I was talking to some Business partners. 

" Well your lips look lonely. " an escort said to me and I turned to Valentina . She looked up at me and she kissed me which felt so amazing,  her lips were so soft . She pulled away the moment the escort left . " S-sorry . " she said in a low voice.  Soon the music began playing and everyone gathered up at the dance floor .

I took her hand and we danced together and I held her gently.  The song that played was the song that we danced to the first time i held her . The dance was over and Giovanni came to talk to me . I turned over to talk to Valentina but she wasn't there beside me . I looked around for a while and began focusing on what Giovanni was saying .

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

My phone's ringing and it's a call from Valentina .

𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈...

𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Why are you calling me ?
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : C-Can I g-go home ?
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Why are you crying?
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Y-yes or N-no . I just wanna go home .
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Where are yo-

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

My heart dropped for some reason,  some sort of adrenaline rushed through me.  Like I was worried for her. 

The call suddenly ended aand I walked around the manor till I got to a dark room in the corner and walked in.  Valentina was at the corner of the room crying and her nose was bleeding.  " Shit Val what happened to you?" She looked up at me and she was holding her dress close to her. I took my blazer off and handed it to her . She wore it and got up. 

" T-the e-escorts ." She stuttered and hugged me and cried hard which infuriated me to the bounds of no control.  I picked her up ,  we walked out of the room.  Getting to the main area. Everyone stared at us. " I knew he was an abusive man." Someone whispered. " H-he didn't do anything to me . " She said with tears in her eyes . We got into the car and I began cleaning her nose . My hands shaking for the first time . She blew her nose into the tissue and it was drenched with blood .

She laughed at the sound her nose made and I slightly smiled at  how dumb she was behaving " Tell me what happened." She looked down.  " When the dance was over , I was taken by two escorts. They pushed me into a room and some women just beat me with belts and stuff and ripped my dress . But I'm alright  ." She said she said with a smile .

" You're the strongest Person I know . " I said to her and her doe eyes widened and she smiled . She turned to face her door and removed my blazer,  her back was red and I saw the belt marks and some of the marks looked old like they'd always been there.