𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟑

~𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 ~

" Let me go . " I said to him . He kicked the chair and I fell over . I can't imagine what they are going through.  They think I'm dead . " You will go to a different country with a new identity or else your sister is dead.  " I nodded and was untied. Holding a gun to my head , he took me to this deserted area .

𝐀 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I sat in the tiny apartment i was placed in and saw several women come in . " They will all be sold next week . " I heard Giovanni say.  The girls began crying.  Sitting down beside them I held the little girl close . " Is there a way we could get a phone ?" I asked her . " The fat man over there he has 2 phones and he dropped one on the table over there. " she pointed. Giovanni and Manin (the fat man ) left the room. 

Trying to be as quiet as possible,  I dialed Enzo's number.

𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Hello who's this
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Enzo it's me Valent-
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Hello ?

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

Giovanni pulled me by my hair . " Manin , I need you to fuck some sense into this bitch . " he said and the man grabbed my hair and dragged me into a room.  " Listen beautiful if you don't try anything funny I won't hurt you.  " he said removing his shirt.  I kicked him and pulled out a pocket knife that Enzo had got made for me and stabbed him in the neck .

He fell down and I looked around for a window,  running to the bathroom.  I saw a window and kicked it several times and it finally shattered.  Hearing them run into the room I jumped out in a hurry and twisted my ankle . " Don't cry . " I told myself and tied my hankie and my ankle.  Limping to the front door,  I picked the lock and the door opened,  three men came charging towards me and I stabbed them all .

I walked in and Giovanni held the little girl.  " Let her go . " I said and he put the knife closer to her neck and she winced.  " You stay and they go . " I dropped the knife and they all ran out . " Call this number and tell him Valentina said she's safe and sound.  " I said handing her a paper with Enzo's number. She took it and sprinted out before Giovanni could catch her.  He grabbed me again and forcefully kissed me . I pushed him off . " Don't you ever put your filthy hands on me . " I said and he grabbed me by my hair and pinned me on the wall.  " Strip now . " he said and I stood firm.  " Try me I dare you. " I said and he laughed , pinning me to the wall and he slapped me and I looked aside with a slight smile on my face . " You hit like a girl.  " I said and spat on his face .

Pushing him off me and before I could land a punch on his ugly ass face,  I was hit with something hard and the last thing I heard was Selene's laughter.

 𝐀 𝐟𝐞𝐰 𝐝𝐚𝐲𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫

I woke up on a bed . My neck hurt , getting up I tried opening the door but it was locked so I picked the lock with my hair pin. It finally opened and I snuck out.  Downstairs sitting on the sofa was Giovanni and Selene.  I covered my mouth and hid against the pillar.  " I told you to sell her.  " I heard Sele say . " We'll sell her in a week.  "

A cellphone was at the corner desk and I took it.  Sneaking to the room I called Enzo yet again.

𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Enzo...
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : Valentina?
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : Listen to me carefully,  Giovanni and Selene kidnapped me so I'm not dead .
𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 : But the necklace and the postmortem
𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆 : It was all fake.  Just listen to me , I'm not dead but don't let anyone know , I love you and take care of yourself. 

𝑪𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒆𝒏𝒅𝒔

I sighed and fell on the bed . Taking a deep breath and thinking about everything that happened leading up to now.

Putting the phone under the mattress I heard Giovanni come in

Putting the phone under the mattress I heard Giovanni come in . " So you're finally awake after three days. " he said putting a plate of food down  . " Eat it now or your sister will be dead . " I nodded and took the plate . And opened the first aid kit , taking the medical strips and put them in the food.  It wasn't purple so I ate it. 

They watched me as I ate and took the plate away when I was done .