𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 𝟏𝟐

~    𝑬𝒏𝒛𝒐 𝑹𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒐 ~

Her first semester ends today and she's coming back home . Everyone is so excited and we all prepared food for her and Bianca got people in the shelters to write her letters and knitted her a sweater. I've been waiting for a text from her and it's been 2 days and I still have nothing when I checked my phone again .
♡𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂♡
𝑳𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒔𝒆𝒆𝒏 𝑾𝒆𝒅𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒅𝒂𝒚 𝒂𝒕 𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟒 𝑷.𝑴
I feel like I'm being followed
                                        𝟏𝟐:𝟏𝟏𝑷.𝒎
                                 *𝟐𝟓 𝒎𝒊𝒔𝒔𝒆𝒅 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒔*
Please answer your phone , someone's following me and they are getting closer .
                                                                                    𝟏𝟐:𝟑𝟎 𝐏.𝐦

I can feel myself shaking by the second.  I'm gripping my phone hard trying not to cry . " No , I should have answered my call . Why was I so busy ." I heard Bianca running upstairs to my room and she burst in and turn on the tv .

" A black BMW with the number plate.  𝐓𝐑 𝐈 𝐂𝟗𝟔 , was caught on fire and there was a massive accident,  two people have died and the postmortem report has found the victim to be a woman by the name 𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆  . And she was found with a green emerald necklace.  We say rest in peace to the victims. "I sat on the ground and began crying hard , Bianca was crying beside me .

Taymor and Marco came into the room with tears in their eyes . We all got into the car and drove to the hospital . Her face was completely burnt and the doctor handed me the emerald necklace. 

𝑨 𝒇𝒆𝒘 𝒅𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

It's her funeral and we have everyone here including her sister and her friend Hinoki

It's her funeral and we have everyone here including her sister and her friend Hinoki. Life is as dull as it was before her presence.  We kept pictures of her in a room overlooking the garden . I haven't been able to sleep and I often listen to her old voice messages,  telling me how much she loves me and is excited to see me.

𝑴𝒊 𝒑𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒄𝒊𝒑𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂:" Hey I can't wait for you to get back home.  I wanna cuddle you and don't be angry but I haven't eaten in an hour . I have a class now bye I love you.  "

I feel so incompetent.  Overloading myself with work to distract myself from her and seeing her around me . Hoping to see her at least.  Just praying and wishing it was a dream .

" Brother , we have to be strong for her . " Marco said and I nodded . I've been trying to sleep and listening to her old voice messages makes me sleep better.  I've tried calling her everyday and I text her everyday . Telling her I miss her more than life itself.

I went downstairs and we ate breakfast quietly and slowly.  Bianca hasn't left her room in 3 days only coming out to get food . She sits in the room wearing a sweater Val gave to her . She placed Valentina's pictures in her room . " I'll be out at the grave yard. " she said and went to the cemetery and I joined her.  We sat down . Just staring at the grave stone .

𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑷𝒆𝒔𝒄𝒆

𝑩𝒐𝒓𝒏 𝟐𝟎𝟎𝟒 - 𝒅𝒊𝒆𝒅 𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟑

I hugged the sweater tightly crying into it and Bianca quietly sat beside me with her head on my shoulder . I sat thinking about all the time I spent with her . I took a deep breath and went back into the house.

Sitting on our bed just smelling the shirt of mine that she had worn the first time she came to my house . Ever since then I didn't wash it , I always kept it in a box . It has her scent,  her sweet and seductive scent the need to feel her grew by the second,  her small frame holding me and her little hands playing with my shirt button when I'm busy.  I just miss her so much , my baby .