2. JUNGPOOP🤭

(Author's pov)
Jk was walking downstairs while checking his phone and Tae was so busy talking with his Shikkie, that he didn't saw muscle bunny coming towards her direction and bommmmm.

Jk fastly got up from Tae and shoot daggers towards her.

WTF, ARE U BLIND OR WHAT? CAN'T YOU SEE A HUGE MAN WALKING?

Don't shout at me Mr. I am not the only one at fault.

Oh really if u will get chance to come out of ur fucking phone then u will realise what is going on around u. But u were so busy talking with whoever shit he/she is.

Shut up, don't blame me. Don't u have manners how to talk with a lady. Fucking bastard.

(All employees shocked at Tae cursing
at their boss)

U bit...

What the hell is going on in my office?

(Namjoon entered inside his office and when he saw his son and Tae fighting and cursing at each other, he lost it)

Jungkook what is going on here and is this the way to talk with a girl?

Appa I am not at fault, this stupid girl was busy in her phone during office hours and collided with me.

Whatever is the reason, but u can't talk with any girl like this, u got that?

Yes Appa.

Tae's pov
Omg, this Jung- Jung uffff what is his name, whatever it is. I will call him JUNGPOOP, I  didn't knew this bastard is son of Mr. Jeon. He is completely opposite of him. Where Mr. Jeon is kind and composed man there this idiot is erupting volcano.

NJ- Taehyung, I am really sorry on his behalf.
Tae- No, Mr. Jeon, plz don't say sorry. U r such a kind man, unlike others (eyeing towards jk)

Jk- yes appa, u shouldn't say sorry, she should be the one saying sorry.
NJ- Jungkook enough now, stay in ur limits.

Jk- Appa why r u shouting at me for this mere employee and wt hell u r being too kind with her huh?
NJ- She is not just a mere employee, she is our new CS, she stands at same level as you. So you better respect her.

(Jk shocked after listening that tae is new CS of their company and now he has to deal with her on daily basis)

NJ- Okay, everyone get back to work, end of free drama. And Taehyung please don't mind him, he is just kind of angry bunny u kno....
Jk- Appaaaaaaa

(Tae and jk both glaring at each other)  JK's povHow dare she insult me in my office itself, I will take my revenge Ms

JK's pov
How dare she insult me in my office itself, I will take my revenge Ms. Kim Taehyung, better wait and watch.

Tae's pov
What does he think of himself to shout at me infront of so many people, I will not spare u Mr. JUNGPOOP.

             To be continued...........