16. Soothing her😌

I am sorry, but I don't wanna be together anymore.

Jk was shocked hearing tae.

He cupped tae's cheeks and started apologising again and again. He felt so devastated.

Jk- T-tae please d-don't d-do t-this. I-I a-am r-really s-sorry.

Tae- I am sorry Jungkook, but I can't do this. Please forgive me. (crying and sobbing)

Jk- What happened? Why u don't wanna be together with me? Am I not worth living with u?

Tae- It's not like that Jungkook. I really love u, but I am selfish. I love my mom more. After my dad's death, I don't wanna leave her alone. She is my everything and I'll always be with her.

JK- But, why would u break up with me?

Tae- I don't wanna give u any false hopes. Someday u will ask me to move in with u and I have to leave her for that. But I can't leave her. I want her 24/7 infront of my eyes. I already lost my dad Jungkook, but I can't loose my mom. (crying her heart out)

JK- But u don't have to leave her. We will keep her with us.

Tae- It's so easy to say. But later people will question her, that what kind of lady she is to live at her daughter's inlaws house. She is too sensitive to such things and I don't wanna trouble her. Please try to understand Jungkook.

Jk- THEN U THINK IT'S EASY FOR ME TO LIVE WITHOUT U. WHAT DO U THINK OF YOURSELF HUH? FIRST PLAY WITH A MAN'S HEART AND THEN LEAVE HIM.

Tae- I am sorry.

Jk- I DON'T WANT UR FU**ING SORRY. LISTEN ME OUT MS. KIM TAEHYUNG, I WON'T LEAVE YOU ATLEAST NOT IN THIS LIFE. U HAVE TO BEAR ME WHETHER U WANT OR U DON'T.
(while gripping her shoulders tightly)

Tae felt so miserable. She was crying messily.

Jk hugged her and calmed her down.

He cupped her face and made her look at him. He wipped her tears and pecked her forehead and said,

I am sorry, but I am selfish for u Jaan. I won't leave you and I don't have any problem with your mom living with us, infact I will be much more happier and about others, I already told u not to think about others. They have nothing to do with our life.

He again hugged tae and soothed her.

She was much more relaxed in Jk's arms afterall that's what she needed in this hard time.

After a while, Jk pecked her cheeks and they had their lunch.

Jk feed tae and tae was silently eating without any protest.

Today, Jk drove tae to her home. Both were still silent and didn't talked much.

At 12:00 am

Tae was tossing on her bed here and there as sleep was long gone from her eyes.

She decided to call Jk to lighten her mind.

When Jk saw tae's call, he immediately picked it feeling tensed as she called this late.

JK- Hello tae, is everything alright?
Tae- Yes, everything's fine. I wasn't able to sleep so decided to call you.

Jk felt happy that tae took initiative to call him.

Jk- So what my Jaan want me to do for her?
Tae- nothing, just wanted to hear your voice.

JK- okay, wait a second. Let me video call you.

Befor video calling tae, Jk bought his guitar and sat on his bed.

Tae- what are you doing with guitar? Do u know how to play it?

Jk- Umm a bit, but I don't know if I can impress someone by playing it or not. (said eyeing tae)

Jk started playing guitar and was singing for tae to make her fall asleep.

Tae was so impressed by Jk's guitar skills and his voice.

She was enjoying his soothing voice and soon drifted to dreamland.

As Jk finished singing song, he realised tae already fallen asleep.

He said, Good night Jaan and cutted the call.

To be continued........

Hey taekookers do comment, vote and follow my account if you like my stories 💜💜🥰😘💜💜