33. Tae's first time 🥵(M)

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IF U R UNCOMFORTABLE OR UNDER AGE.⚠️

Enjoy!!!!

I want you, Jaan.

By saying this Jk pulled Tae into a lip smacking kiss.

Both were hungrily devouring each other's lips.

Jk was moving his lips at an abnormal pace. Tae wasn't able to match his pace.

Jk bitted Tae's lower lip asking for permission and Tae happily granted it.

Jk entered his tongue in Tae's mouth devouring hot and sweet cavern.

Tae's eyes rolled back at the pleasure by Jk's lips over her.

Jk sucked her tongue harshly. Tae got it Jk is someone who wants it hard and she willingly wants to give herself to Jk in whatever way he wants.

Jk moved his hand from Tae's neck to her shoulder and slided her dress strap down without breaking the kiss

He was chewing her lips as if it's a sweet candy. (well it is for Jk😉)

Tae was enjoying the pleasure given by her husband. If only his kiss can affect her this much then what will happen when they will start the main work.

Tae was feeling short of breathe, she tapped Jk's shoulder, but Jk seems in no mood to let go of his sweet candy.

She pushed Jk a little as it was literally becoming difficult for her to breathe.

Both were breathing heavily as the kiss lasted almost for 5 min.

Before Tae could recover from the intense kiss, Jk latched on her neck.

Kissing, sucking, licking, biting on every part of her neck.

He sucked at a specific spot which is Tae's sweet spot and created a hickey there.

Tae felt her knees go weak.

Jk moved towards her shoulder and started creating hickeys there.