24. Approval👍

Next day NJ called Tae at Jeon Mansion saying he wants to discuss something regarding company with her.

First Tae denied cuz she doesn't wanna face Jk after what happened yesterday but NJ literally begged her to come.

Tae was hella nervous as NJ never called her at home to discuss about company's matter.

She reached Jeon Mansion and pressed the bell.

Jimin opened the door and smiled at her welcoming her inside.

Tae wished Jimin good morning and Jimin did same.

Later NJ and Jin entered hall and wished Tae good morning.

Jin- Tae, what would u like to have Tea or coffee?

Tae- Thank you Mrs. Jeon, but I already had my breakfast.

Jin- It's okay dear, atleast have some coffee.

Tae- Okay if u say so. (slightly smiled)

Jin went to make coffee.

NJ- Look Taehyung I'll be straight forward. What's going on between you and Jungkook?

Tae widened her eyes at NJ's sudden question.

She panicked.

She doesn't know how to answer him.

Tae- Mr. Jeon, w-what a-are y-ou s-saying?

NJ- Do u love Jungkook?

Tae didn't said anything just lowered her head. Tears started forming in her eyes, remembering about yesterday's incident.

NJ understood both are so coward to even confess their love infront of others.

NJ- Taehyung I am asking u again, do u love Jungkook or not?

Tae- y-yes.

NJ sighed listening Tae.

He just wants to confirm from Tae's side as well.

NJ- Then why none of u discussed with us? My son is already stupid but I didn't expected this from u. Atleast u should have told me that you love Jungkook, then I have already fixed his marriage with u.

Tae looked at NJ with wide shocked eyes. She didn't believed her ears.

Tae- Mr. Jeon w-what a-are you saying? U-u already fixed his marriage with IU.

NJ- Yes because I thought that idiot is still sorrowing over her ex, but what I knew that he already found an angel for himself.

Mr. Lee asked for Jungkook's hand and I didn't denied thinking if he will get married then atleast he'll come out of that Lisa's world.

But trust me Tae, if I already knew that he loves you then I won't have agreed for this marriage.

Tae- I am sorry Mr. Jeon, he wanted to reveal our relationship but, I wasn't ready for that.

NJ- It's okay, but do u even know what drama that idiot created yesterday?

(NJ narrated entire drama Jk did after getting drunk)

Tae felt bad for hurting Jk. She wanted to meet him and say sorry.

Tae- But what about his marriage with IU?

NJ- I will deny Mr. Lee. I know he'll understand me. (smiled at Tae)

Jm- Appa, u know what when I meet that monkey and Taehyung at café I even asked them whether they are gf-bf, but both lied to me saying they r just office colleagues.