54. Pampering Tae Tae😊

Everything is back to normal now.

Tae is getting pampered by everyone in the family, while Jk can't get over his chubby and cutie Jaan.

Now Taekook is busy cuddling on the bed. Tae has his hands wrapped around Jk's waist, while Jk's hands are
protectively placed on Tae's baby bump.

Tae- Kookie, what are we gonna name our baby?

JK- Hmmm, it depends whether it's a girl or a boy.

Tae- Still let's decide the names.

Jk- Okay. If it's a girl than Taesha and if it's a boy then Taehan.

Tae- Noo. Why both names have my initial? If it's a boy then we will keep his name as Jung-guk and if it's a girl then we'll call her Jungshi.

Jk- It's cute. Let's see what we'll have.

Tae- Kookie, why do u want a girl? Cuz I want a boy. Then he will always protect me. (said giggling)

Jk raised his eyebrows.

Jk- Am I not enough to protect u, huh?

Tae- U r there for me, still I want a boy. Now u say why u want a girl.

JK- Cuz I want a mini you. I can't get over u atleast not in this life. So I always wanted a girl who will be daddy's princess.

Tae- But I am your princess. U shouldn't give my place to baby. (said angrily)

JK- U aren't my princess. (teasingly)

Tae- Kookie, I hate u. U r so bad. How can u say that. (shedding tears)

Jk- First listen to me Jaan. U aren't my princess cuz u r My Queen.

Saying this Jk smashed his lips on Tae's kissing and sucking her lips roughly.

He slowly laid her down on bed and hovered over her without putting pressure on her belly.

Both were moving there lips in sync. Jk pressed her b**bs hardly which made her to open her mouth.

Their tongues collided and Jk took her tongue in his mouth sucking the hell out of it.

Tae was moaning in the kiss enjoying every part of it.

Jk let go of her tongue and took her lower lip in between his teeth, pulling it and making her hiss. He sucked her lip to ease the pain and was going to capture her tongue again, but.....

Tae- Aaaaaa

Jk let go of her lips and looked at her in concern.

Jk- What happened Jaan? Is it hurting?

Tae- Baby kicked.

Jk widened his eyes and showed his bunny teeth.

He lifted Tae's shirt till her chest and
placed his hands and ear on Tae's stomach.

Jk- Hey baby. I am ur dadda. Were u jealous that I was kissing ur mama haa? Are u mama's boy?

Tae- Aaaooochhh

The baby again kicked.

Jk- I am damn sure he's mama's boy. But u listen to me. First she is my wife so I am gonna be her first priority then u. (said while pointing at Tae's belly)

Tae- Kookie don't say anything to my baby. He is my innocent bean.

JK- He is my innocent bean. (said by mocking Tae)

Tae- 😠😠😡 😡🤬🤬

JK- Aahhh sorry sorry. I won't say that again.

Tae- Whatever take me downstairs. I wanna eat something.