53. Forgiveness 🙏

Finally the most awaited chapter!!!

Tzuyu left the Jeon Mansion to start her new life with her small family.

Everyone is missing little angel but Tzuyu promised to take her at Jeon Mansion every weekend.

Tae is now in her 8 month. But there is not much change in Taekook's relationship.

Jk never misses out a chance to taunt Tae, but she listens to his every taunt without back answering. She is happy that atleast her baby is getting all the love of his father.

Tae tried her best to bring their relationship back to normal, but now it seems impossible to do so.

~~~
Tae is at the terrace alone, cuz she wanna enjoy some mother-baby time.

Tae- Do u know baby, today also ur dadda scolded me. But it's not his fault though, ur mama made him like this.

What shall I do baby to make him happy. I thought he'll be happy, if I left him cuz when I was with him the only thing I gave him was sadness. How much I have hurted him. I even accused him of cheating.

I really love ur dadda baby. But I think he hates me now. Will u also hate mama? (she said while looking at her baby bump with teary eyes)

Jin noticed everything. She felt bad for Tae. She went to her and sat beside her.

Jin- U need to work hard Tae.

Tae flinched at the sudden voice and look behind to see her mother in law.

Tae- E-eomma.

Jin- Bunny doesn't hate u. He always treasure u like a queen, his Queen. He was never angry on you for accusing him of cheating, but when u left the home without even waiting for him triggered him more. And on top of that u hide ur pregnancy from us.

I really want him to forgive u cuz not only u but you Kookie is also suffering without his Jaan.

I just wanna say that, don't think he hates u. I am sure one day he'll surely forgive u. Just wait for the right time.

Tae felt like crying cuz her Eomma talked with her after so long. She immediately hugged Jin.

Tae- I am sorry Eomma. I really hurted u all so much. I am really sorry. Please forgive me. (said crying)

Jin pulled out from the hug and cupped Tae's cheeks.

Jin- You weren't wrong Tae. I was just angry at u for hiding about my grandchild from me. If you would have came anytime, I would have definitely embraced you without any question, but I didn't liked the fact you hide about the baby from us. Promise you will never leave us and do such thing again.

Tae- I promise Eomma, I will never do this again.

Jin smiled at Tae and placed a loving peck on her forehead.

Jin- Let's go downstairs now. I will cook some tasty food for u.

Jin took Tae at the kitchen and made her sit on the chair.

Jin- Hmm, so tell me what my daughter-in-law is craving for?

Tae- Eomma I want banana milk.

Jin- Banana milk? Bunny's fav. I am sure this baby will go on my Bunny.

Jin started preparing banana milk and Tae was scrolling in her phone, that's when Jk entered the kitchen while whistling and back hugged Jin.

JK- My lovely, beautiful Eomma what are u making for ur bunny?