34. Bold Tae😉 (S.M)

⚠️MATURE CONTENT AHEAD. DO NOT READ IT IF U R UNCOMFORTABLE OR UNDER AGE.⚠️

Enjoy!!!

It was morning after their steaming hot makeout session.

Taekook were tangled up in bed in deep slumber.

Jk was the first one to wake up and the sight under him made him remember last night's beautiful memories.

Your beauty cannot be ignored, it is something unbelievable because it not only pleases my eyes but also warms my heart

Jk said, while tracing Tae's face and leaving a peck on her lips.

He got up from bed and wore his boxers and headed towards bathroom to freshen up.

Jk came out of bathroom and entered the kitchen to make breakfast for his sleeping beauty.

After a while Tae woke up from her deep slumber and extended her hand to hug someone, but there was no one beside her.

She sat on bed and covered her chest with blanket.

Tae saw Jk's shirt placed beside her, so she wore it and went to search for her hubby.

She saw her hubby is busy preparing breakfast for them back facing her. So she was sneakily entering into kitchen to not make any noise.

Jk- You woke up darling? (still back facing her)

Tae- Kookie how do u know that I was coming? (complaining while back hugging him)

Jk turned to look at his Jaan.

JK- Cuz I know everything about you love. Btw why did you wore my shirt?

Tae- A-a it was placed on bed, so I wore it.

Jk- But I don't like to share my clothes with anyone. So return my shirt.