Mauled

Month 6

You felt woefully unprepared for this moment. You were standing in the middle of a crowd that you weren't entirely sure you fit in. Scratch that, you definitely didn't fit in. The crowd was energized, talking about fighters you didn't know, but you felt pride hearing your boyfriend's name floating around.

"Y/N!" You turned around and found Jimin waving at you. You wiggled your way through the crowd until you were face to face with Jimin, Yoongi, and Namjoon.

"There's so many people here!" You said loudly to be heard over the crowd. Jimin wound an arm around your shoulders and pulled you closer to the three of them, "Is it normally like this?"

"Nah, this is a big fight, I think that's why Kook invited you, he's pretty keyed up!" Namjoon smiled brightly, his adorable dimples dipping his cheeks. Now that you were here, the three of them started moving towards the entrance, Jimin guiding you with his arm still wrapped around your shoulder.

"No Jin tonight?" You asked. Namjoon laughed and shook his head.

"Nah, this is definitely not his scene!" He winked at you, "I think he, Tae, and Hobi are doing a spa night or something. To be honest I didn't ask, but I'm sure there's going to be a lot of wine involved!" You laughed along with him and the other two joined in.

Namjoon and Jin were the cutest couple. Namjoon balanced Jin's high energy well and he was still enough of a kid at heart to put up with Jin's frequent shenanigan's, especially when it came to Jungkook.

"You haven't seen Kook fight yet have you?" Jimin asked. You just shook your head.

"I've only seen him spare with you." The four of you moved through security and then Yoongi showed your tickets to an attendant.

"You're in for a treat," Jimin smirked. He switched from wrapping his arm around your shoulder to holding your hand, "Stay close baby doll!" He teased, wiggling his eyebrows. You laughed at that, Jungkook's use of the term 'baby doll' was profuse, like he got off just calling you that. Of course his friends caught on and probably teased him about it.

"You're the reason we can't hang out with her on our own!" Yoongi chided.

"Don't be jealous, honey!" Jimin insinuated. You had a feeling that he was implying not to be jealous of you. You smirked at that but quickly squashed it. Namjoon was in the lead as you walked down the stairs to your seats. You felt your heart skip a beat seeing the fighting arena.

It was different from the boxing arena you saw him at frequently. It was a raised platform, but instead of ropes and a square shape, it was the shape of an octagon and had nylon netting secured to posts that were about 8 feet high.

Namjoon went down the aisle to your seats first, then Yoongi, you, and finally Jimin. Jimin's arm draped across your shoulder and then played with the hair at the back of Yoongi's neck. Yoongi slapped his hand away.

The four of you chatted until the fights began. Jimin and Namjoon were more interested in it than you and Yoongi. As another fight ended, Yoongi leaned in close to you.

"Jungkook says you're interested in getting a tattoo?" You felt a thrill of excitement, ever since you decided you wanted a tattoo, you had been itching to talk to Yoongi about it. Yoongi was responsible for all of Jungkook's tattoos. You have seen his work on Jimin, Hoseok, and Taehyung as well.

"Yes! I have some ideas!" Yoongi chuckled.

"Let's talk then, we'll schedule an appointment." You were going to respond, but Jimin was suddenly hitting your shoulder.

"Get up! It's time for your boyfriend to kick some ass!"

You got to your feet and watched Jungkook enter the ring. He was shirtless, hair tied back. His shorts were black and form fitting, showing off his muscular thighs. Even though you've seen him shirtless countless times and in the last month you've seen him in a lot less, he still takes your breath away!