Having Fun

IAN POV

We got into the car and it was Anthony's turn to drive. I decided to sit in the backseat with Amy today. After starting to roll the camera i told Amy to start us off.

"Where are we going today Anthony?" she asked him.

Turning the camera onto Anthony he started to speak.

"We are getting Chinese food!" he splurged out.

I gestured for her to say who she was.

"Oh what's that? you don't no who I am! that is crazy talk people! I am only IAN AND ANTHONY'S BEST FRIEND!" After amy finished i turned the camera toward myself.

"So she will be in a couple ian is bored and lunch time videos. Feel free to send some mail to her to!" We got our food, ate, and answered a few twitter questions like always. It was a normal day but the night took for a weird turn.

AMY'S POV

Lunch time was so fun I had a great time. Now we decided to watch a movie together. We picked up a whole bunch of candy and popcorn and got a scary movie to watch. Ian popped the movie in and I snuggled in close. Anthony kept glancing over at me and Ian with a dirty look. the movie started and when scary things happened I nestled my head into his body and hid my face. I fell asleep half way through the movie it was a part that was really boring. I woke up with Anthony caring me I couldn't tell what room.

I woke up in Anthony's big room. I could smell something burning so hopped out of bed. I stepped into the kitchen to see Ian failing at cooking.

"MY GOSH! let me cook." all I cooked was pancakes. I sat down and Ian and Anthony made loud grunting noises to indicate they had a food gasm. I laughed so hard my side started to hurt. we finished breakfast and went out to get some food. We came home and had Mail time with smosh. We opened tons of letters and at the end Ian said his signature "BITCH!" and it ended. by the way I was the one who died in the end. Ian had to go out to meet a friend while me and Anthony where left alone.

"Hey want some beer or whine or something." Anthony asked.

"BEER!" I shouted and Anthony handed me a beer.

"We drank a lot and both of us got drunk." Anthony started to get really out if state.

"Let's dance!" Anthony said and we danced to loud rock music. That is when everything lost control.

___________________________________________________________________

OHHHH CLIFF HANGER