Mirranda

AMYS POV I woke up still worried about what Anthony said. It had to be Miranda I know it! Ian and I decided to go over to Anthony's and see what all the fuss was about. Getting there Anthony immediately showed Ian the Smosh sight. "Oh my gosh it's completely crashed! It will take days to get this back up and running what are going to do?" Ian's voice was shaky and worried. "I don't know I have already worked on it a little already but I had to clean the house up a bit turns out it was egged a little to..I just don't know who would do this!" Anthony had the same worry sound in his voice so I stepped in. "Miranda she had to have done it! I mean she told Ian to watch his back and all that..she doesn't know me and Ian live Ian different house together...she probably thinks that Ian still lives here!" I smiled at how much I figured out. But Ian and Anthony looked at each other. "Wait crazy Miranda? Ian's ex- that was like super obsessed and really creepy?" Anthony asked staring at Ian and I. "Yeah her." Ian sighed. "Wow...I knew she would do something like this! She was crazy I told you never to date her dude!" Anthony seemed to be scolding Ian a little. "I know I should have listened but that's in the past now! Can we forget about it please, thank you." Ian's voice changed from worried to annoyed. "We'll we can't just stand here! We need to clean up the house and be on patrol tonight to make sure she doesn't do it again!" I smiled at my plan. The rest of the day we spent cleaning and trying to fix the Smosh sight the house got cleaned but the Smosh sight was still down. Ian was right it would take days to fix it. That night we hid in the bushes dressed in black. We had to make sure she didn't come back. Our look out started at around 12:00 we knew she had to have came around that time to egg and t-p the house. Soon in about 15 minutes of waiting a car drove past going really really slow by Anthony's house and then sped up. I smiled knowing it had to do something with her. Looking at Ian I whispered. "What do you think?" He looked at me confused. "About what?" He whispered back. "About Miranda do you think it was her?" He looked at me still a little confused. "We'll yeah who else would It be!? I mean she would do th..." Ian trailed off as a car stopped out front and two people got out with flashlights. One with long hair the other had short hair. Both where girls. I ducked farther into the bush and looked over to Anthony who smiled at me and then stood up. "What are of doing?" I whispered sternly. "HEY!" He yelled then ducted back down beside me. Neither one if the girls turned around to look they both stood still. "ISABELLE!!!" Anthony yelled again this time one girl did cock her head slightly to the side almost turning around. Anthony stood so did Ian so I followed. Walking up to the girls Ian spoke. "Isabelle your better than his and I'm sure you are to Miranda!" "You deserved it!" Miranda turned around and spoke. "Yeah of course we did now leave before I call the cops." Anthony spoke Sour getting into Miranda's face. They turned around and I heard a small sorry that came from Isabelle. Miranda shoved her a little and then they both got into the car and drove off. Half way down the road I heard Miranda yell "you'll get it Ian!" They would be back I knew it.