Alex.

Hey guys sorry I have not posted in like forever!!! I am so busy now and ughhhh I feel bad so here goes a fun filled chapter *wink*
___________________________________________________________________

I snuck a peek of the person from behind the garbage can. Getting a few dirty looks from people who passed by I got up and hurried over to the restraunt. I tried to get over there without the person catching a glimpse of me but I failed.
"Amy?" I heard his voice call. "Shit" I whispered to myself

"Hey!! I haven't seen you in so long!!" I faked it all. Fake smile fake happiness. This tortured me so.

"It's so nice to see you but what brings you to Smosh head quarters? Do you work here?!" Alex asked. He was my ex boyfriend the on I had before Ian. Back when I lived with my parents and Ian and I just video chatted. Ian hated him. But it was mutual Alex hated Ian. Although they never met. Alex doesn't no that the Ian he hates is the Smosh Ian. Even though Ian knows what Alex looks like Alex doesn't know what Ian looks like.

"No not permanently they needed an extra for the new Smosh video so I figured hey why not! How bout you? Do you work here?" I took a drink of my water I had and Alex smiled.

"Yes I actually do! Just got a job here not to long ago but I don't actually get to work with Smosh. I'm part of the editing crew and you know basically like an intern. It's not the best job ever but you know it's something." Alex smiled and then spoke again.
"So I Imagine your up here for he same reason as me. Do you want to sit down for lunch?"

"Ya sure." I faked a smile and managed to sound pretty happy. If I really wanted to I could make up some lame jane excuse to why I couldn't have lunch with him. But what could hurt?
We got our lunch and sat down at a booth.

"So have you met Smosh? I no you used to know them back in middle school right?! Man the Smosh crew that gets to hang out and see Smosh everyday is so lucky! Did you see them during filming?!" Alex asked enthusiastic.

"There was to much Smosh in what you just said. But yeah I have done more than just meet them."
I giggled to myself and finished off my food. Alex smiled.

"Hey it was nice seeing you again." Alex said hugging me. After that I smiled and heard Ian and Anthony's voices coming from the elevator. Alex looked over and then back at me.
"That's Smosh." He seemed to be in shock. Major fan boy.

"Hey Amy. Who's your friend?" Anthony asked extending a hand for Alex to shake.
He didn't move.

"This is Alex he was a friend of mine back in high school! He's a huge fan." I said and Anthony smiled.

"Well it's always nice meeting fans! I'm going to go grab us some food. Amy have you eaten?"

"Yes I have."

"Alright Come on Ian I will pay." Ian then looked up from his phone and saw Alex. He gave a really dirty look and walked behind Anthony. I guess Ian Remembered Alex.

"Wow I guess Ian isn't as friendly as he seems on Smosh videos." Alex looked behind him to see Ian and Anthony paying for the food.

"Yeah you should sit so I can explain this to you...look that Ian I always talked about that you hated while we where dating." I twiddled my thumbs and looked down at the table.

"Oh yeah I remember that guy." Alex's voice had a sense of anger/annoyance in it.

"Yeah...that was the Smosh Ian. You hated him so he didn't exactly like you. Probably why you got the dirty look." As I finished my sentence Alex looked shocked.

"I..I don't know What to say...just wow. I feel bad now." Alex stared down at the table. And I smiled.

"Ahh don't worry about it. But there's something else you should know.. Ian and I are married...I appeared in a couple lunch time with Smosh episodes." Alex looked down at my hand.

"Wow." He smiled. "Congrats I guess."
I didn't say anything. Ian and Anthony walked over and say next to us.

"Hello Alex." Ian said In a snarky voice.
__________________________________________
I hope you enjoyed!! I'm getting into the swing of things so I should upload more now. Love ya'll byyyeeeeeee!!