The ups and downs

AMY'S POV Me and Ian sat on the couch cuddling happy about our soon to come marriage. The doorbell rang and I got up to answer slipping from Ian's arms. "Hannah? What are you doing here? What's wrong?!" She was crying and it was late why would she be here. "It's Anthony. He's cheating." She answered still crying and taking deep breaths I let her in. Ian jumped from the couch. "Hannah?! Whats wrong?" "Anthony is cheating and she caught him." I frowned rubbing Hannah's back trying to be supportive. Ian got In raged which I don't understand why he doesn't even really know Hannah. " Hello Anthony?" I heard Ian say from the other room. I walked closer to hear the conversation over the phone. "Yeah?" Anthony answered with a drunk voice of course I thought. "WHAT THE HELL MAN?! YOUR CHEATING ON HANNAH?!" He started to scream why was Ian so mad? "Ian calm down. Tell her im sorry I didn't mean to hurt her I was being stupid." I could here Anthony reply with guilt in his voice. "NO! I won't calm down you did this before to another girl this needs to stop don't come over nothing don't even talk to us!" Ian yelled. "Who's us?" Anthony asked. "Me Amy and Hannah don't even call again I don't want to talk to you right now and I'm sure Amy and Hannah don't either!" With that he hung up. "You didn't have to be that harsh on him Ian." I said quietly. "I no..I feel kind of bad now." "It's okay Ian you where just trying to protect us." I smiled a weak smile trying to make him feel better. IAN'S POV I yelled at Anthony for cheating on Hannah I don't know why I just got really mad at him. I don't like her like that..or do I? No! No I'm marring Amy! Amy is trying to help Hannah and is going down to Anthony's house to talk to him. I hope they don't break up though I mean.... They are good together. "Ian I'm going to Anthony's!" I heard Amy yell from downstairs I felt a grasp on my shoulder I turned around it was Hannah. She shook her head as in to not to let Amy go. "Wait Amy!" I yelled. "What?!" She yelled back I walked downstairs. "Hey..um why don't you stay here so we can spend time together." I tried to convince her not to go. I don't no why Hannah didn't want her going but there had to be some reason. "Yeah but Hannah's here just be nice okay I won't be gone for long." She gave me a kiss and walked out the door. AMY'S POV Ian was trying to get me to stay home. Why? I have no clue but reaching Anthony's I rang the doorbell. "Hi?!" Anthony asked puzzled but happy I was there. "Hey! Umm look I need to talk to you." I smiled and walked in. "About what is it about Hannah look I do like her it's just...I don't know what I was thinking." Anthony stared to the floor I sat on the couch while he still stood by the door. Patting the cushion beside me I spoke again. "Look Anthony I don't think you really love Hannah do you?" He sat next to me and frowned. "I do but..... I don't love her like that..it's like a friend love you know?" He looked into my eyes and I smiled. "Well we need to find you someone you do love like really love." I smiled a big smiled and Anthony looked at me. And smiled a weak smiled and a got a little bit closer. "Yeah. But what if I already do have a girl I love?" He edged a little more closer. "Well I guess you need to let her know maybe talk to her." I smiled a fake smiled I know he's talking about me. "Well the thing is I can't tell her." He edged even closer our faces almost touching I looked up into his eyes. "Well....um just... Don't be scared and..uh come out with it." I gave a weak nervous smiled as he looked down to my ring. "But I know that she never will feel the same about me because she loves another guy." He looked back up to my face and then down to the ring again. "But she might already love you..." My face was blank as I looked down not able to see his face I knew he was talking about me. It took me by surprise when I felt lips touch mine. Anthony pulled me into a hug was I seriously letting him do this?! His lips pulled away and he looked down on me. My face was red and I could feel it. "I love you Amy and that's all I can say." He let go of me and I got up from the couch and looked to my finger. "Just find that special someone." I smiled and walked out acting like nothing happened although I know this is a huge deal. AT AMY'S HOUSE IAN'S POV!! I tried to comfort Hannah it was kind of awkward and Amy had been gone for a while. "So do you think you and Anthony will ever get back together?" I asked smiling and shook her head no and I frowned. "I don't think so...I mean I would but he doesn't love me." She looked up with hurt eyes. "Oh sure he does." I smiled putting my hand on her shoulder. "No I don't think you know this Ian, but he loves Amy. I know he loves Amy. Just Amy." She sighed. "Well I know he loves Amy.....but I also know Amy doesn't love him like that and me and Amy are getting married. So if she did it doesn't matter to her anymore." I took my hand off Hannah's shoulder and smiled as Amy slipped Into the house. "Ian we need to talk." Her voice sounded urgent. .