The secret

AMYS POV

When I finished getting ready The first thing I saw coming downstairs was Ian, Anthony, and Kalel. I looked at them who where all waiting patiently but looked guilty of something.

"Ummm I'm sorry did I interrupt something?'smiling I looked over to Kalel who looked as if she was about to burst out whatever they where talking about in the first, but the first to speak was Ian.

"No you didn't we where just waiting on you." I couldn't tell if Ian was lying or not his voice was so I don't know innocent.

"I feel like you guys where talking about something that you won't tell me." Kalel still had this nervous look on her face.

"We're not i promise we wouldn't lie to you.." Anthony said smiling but his smile faded and he stared down to the floor holding kalels hand. I smiled

"You know what lets just have a fun lunch!" It was kind of a fake smile becuase I knew something was going on.

IAN'S POV

"Amy's ganna love you for doing that Ian!" Kalel smiled her sweet smile and Anthony smiled as in agreement.

"But you can't tell her she can't no....yet anyways." I smiled back at Anthony and Kalel who where holding hands.

We all heard Amy coming down the stairs so immediately we stopped talking.

"Ummm I'm sorry did I interrupt something?" She looked over to Kalel who looked as if she was about to burst. I shook y head in confidence and looked back at Amy.

"No you didn't we where just waiting on you." I smiled the best smile I could and ignored the rest of what was happening.

The only thing I could hope was that Amy didn't find out about what I was planning.

KALELS POV

I wasn't sure how long I could hold in because of the awkwardness and everything. But I managed and we all left for lunch it was okay but we still had that wierd tension I just wanted to tell Amy so bad but i couldn't. I know she is going to freak when Ian tells her but.

For now we all just have to keep to ourselves and she won't find out.