Going Home

I have a lot planned for this chapter so lets get started!

___________________________________________________________________

The doctor came in and looked happy.

"By your heart monitor I see you have gone through your dream state and I'm expecting you have gained your memory correct?" I didn't want to answer I felt worse since I had that dream depression had came over me a little and the worries that made me run had came back.

"Yeah I did." I said it as happily as I could. It was pretty hard though I guess he noticed.

"Great if you feel like it you can go home today" the doctor smiled and left the room.

Soon Ian and Anthony walked in smiling.

"Hey I heard that you could come home today do you want to?" Ian said smiling Anthony sat on the side of my bed beside me. I sat up farther.

"It's your choice." Anthony said softly.

"OF COURSE I WANT TO GO HOME this place is a hell hole!" I laughed and they went to tell the doctor.

The doctor came in and unhooked me from the i v and my straps on my chest. The straps where basically a heart monitor. I stood up and could barely walk my headache was worse and my side was horrible. I wanted to go home so I mentioned nothing to the doctor except that I wanted some prescription pain pills. I told him the problems and the pain and he wrote me one. Anthony drove us to Walgreens and me and Ian stayed in the car while Anthony got my pills. We got home and I took a pill and fell asleep on the couch watching a movie.

IAN'S POV

Amy finally got home from the hospital lets hope she is ok. We got her some pain pills and she fell right asleep. Looking at her sleep warmed me inside she looked so cute. I sat next to her and she woke up. Still asleep she edged her way over to me and laid her head on my shoulder. She fell back asleep but before she did I heard her mumble "I love you Ian." It caught me by surprise big time and I stared at her for a moment. Knowing I could say anything I wrapped my arms around her carefully because of her side and I fell asleep to. I woke up and Anthony was staring at me. I jumped seeing his face looking seriously at me. I managed a little grin after what Amy had mumbled last night.

ANTHONY'S POV

I walked in from going to game bang night I had two go with out Ian because someone needed to take care of Amy. I walked in and they where snuggling on the couch was there something they where hiding. Amy woke up and and said "Hi" then took a pain pill drank some milk and went back to sleep in Ian's room. I woke Ian up but he kind of woke up on his own to. I stared at him and needed to ask him what was going on.

"Uh Ian do you need to tell me something?" I asked curiously.

"Umm I don't think so hey where's Amy." Ian asked scratching his head.

"Well I caught you and Amy snuggling on the couch last night both asleep. And well I was just wondering if there was something toy needed to say?!" I started to yell at him and I walked up to him.

"NO IT'S NOT LIKE THAT! He was yelling but in. Kind of a whisper He looked at me "she did that to me and I just went with it. It's not like I would say um get off to her. And if you keep yelling your going to wake her up." Ian said

I walked into my room and shut the door I didn't realize it but I slammed it.

IAN'S POV

After that fight with Anthony I was really mad at him. I heard rustling in my room and looked into the door way. Amy was awake and picking out clothes she still couldn't really stand or walk. I went into the kitchen and made her some soup Anthony then came out of his room and walked out the door. I let the soup cool while I went outside to talk to him.

"What are you doing?!" I yelled.

"Well I want to hang out at the club for a while." Anthony said nicely.

"Uhh ok good luck with that!" I said In a nice tone. Anthony drove away and I went inside to Amy.