Moving

AMY'S POV I am finally moving into the house that I have wanted to live in. Ian is moving in with me but I, nervous about my dad meeting him again. I don't want him to get upset or anything but I guess we will just see. "Hey did you pack your boxes?" I called to Ian "Yeah!" He answered. "Okay well get them in the car we need to go!" "Okay okay." I gave Ian a kiss and we got in our cars. I left waving to Anthony who I had already given a hug to. I received a text from my friend who lived to blocks away from Anthony house her name was Hannah. The text read... "Hey I heard you moving in on my road! We really need to meet up again!! I still have hope my kitty!!" Hannah always had this cat named hope she was black and really sweet but also really fat. She had a guinea pig too but I forgot its name. I quickly read the message and pulled to my house then started to text. "Sounds great I'm here at my house you should come help us unpack!" I got a quick message back "We?!" I forgot Hannah didn't go to my school in Cali she moved here right after graduation. I met her in high school. "Me and my boyfriend Ian just get over here!" Soon enough she arrived but Ian was in the house unpacking boxes already I had to wait outside for her as i shoveled through some clothes. "HEY! I have not seen you in forever!" Her dark brown waves swished behind her. She was still skinny as a twig and a little short. She had dark brown eyes and pale skin. "I know I missed you so much!" I hugged her and she helped me carry the boxes into my new house. I yelled for Ian who was upstairs where our room was going to be it was the biggest and it was right next to the bathroom. "Come on!" I waved a free hand to her and lead her to the room. She saw Ian standing by the dresser shoving clothes in. Her cheeks went bright red and I turned to her. I totally forgot she was a huge Smosh fan when we where in high school I was going to tell her I was best friends with Ian in middle school but I never wanted to. "Oh my gosh is that really him?" Ian turned not expecting anyone to say that. I sighed then spoke "Yeah,sorry Ian I forgot." I tried to relax while my friend got excited but she calmed down. We where busy unpacking boxes when the doorbell rang it must be Anthony he was supposed to be over soon. I smiled at Ian "It's probably Anthony." Hannah turned to me "Anthony?!" I smiled yeah why don't you stay up here with Ian while I go get him please don't freak out! Okay?" She nodded her head. I ran down the stairs and answered the door. It was just who I expected it to be it was Anthony. His dark black hair shined in the sun and I lead him towards the room. My friend stood up and hugged him Anthony gave a weird crooked smile as me and Ian laughed.