Ian

Hey guys I have not updated in what feels like forever so I hope you enjoy this new chapter

____________________

Third person.

"Uhh...Ian I'm sorry I didn't mean.." Alex frantically tried to apologize but Ian quickly cut him off.

"Haha don't even waste your breath. Apologizing won't help...how about we settle this like men." Ian said with a harsh tone moving closer to Alex and making his hands into fists.

"Ian stop!" Amy yelled but still keeping her cool. She pushed Ian away from Alex and stood I between them.

"Look Amy I better get going." Alex said walking off.

"Okay see you later." Amy turned to Ian. "I can't believe you!"

Ian ignored Amy and just stared at Alex as he walked off. Smirking at himself he left Amy standing in the food court alone.

AMYS POV

I can't believe what Ian just did. First he gets all cocky with Alex and then storms away from me.....what has gotten Into him lately he's been acting really strange...the Ian I used to know would never do that.

"Ian!" I called walking through the front door of our house.

"Ian?......" I figured he would have came home but all I heard was silence. Deathening silence.

I started to here noises coming from the kitchen.

"Ian?!" I got really happy as I walked into the kitchen thinking it was him but all I saw was Anthony.

"Hey look I know Ian kind of stormed out on you he's been acting...different lately. Anyways I figured you would want some company! Kalel should be coming over soon but for right now it's us..... I hope that's okay." Anthony smiled

"Yeah it's really nice of you to come over...thank you."

"Here do you want a sandwich?" Anthony handed me my favorite sandwich fried bologna.

"Hah you remembered? Thanks!" I smiled and took the sandwich. We walked Into the living room.

"Do you want to watch American horror stories?"

"Yeah!" Anthony said excited

I grabbed the remote off of the wooden coffee table and turned on the show.

IANS POV

I found myself outside standing in the parking lot. I looked around to just see cars and the big Smosh building. I ran back into the building. Seeing a crew member I ran up to them.

"Where is Amy?!" I yelled.

"Ian I think you need to calm down...look Amy left looking for you after you stormed out. Then Anthony left after Amy." He spoke calm as I gripped is shoulder wanting answers.

I let go of him muttered a quick "thank you" and walked back out. The problem is me and Amy rode here together..I don't have a car to get home. I thought to myself.

"Hey! Ian you look a little lost." It was another crew member Brittany.....

"No I just don't have a car at the moment."

"Well I can give you a ride!"

ANTHONYS POV

We sat on the couch watching American horror story waiting for Kalel to come over. I think it will be good for Amy to have a girl chat. Just as soon as i thought Amy was getting better she started crying.

"Amy? What's wrong?" I asked

"It's just Ian and I can't.. I don't understand." She stopped trying to speak since she hardly could. I snuggled up close and held her in my arms. "Amy it's okay its going to be fine."

There was a knock at the door.

"That is probably Kalel hang on." I opened the door and welcomed her in.

"Look I have some big gossip news and this may not be the right time to share it but....it's about Ian." As Kalel finished her Amy and I sat in complete silence awaiting Kalel to share her news.

___________

Thank you guys so much you don't even understand how much it means so me that we are up to 7,000 reads :D i love you guys thank you!