When will she come back

HEY let's jump right into the book then shall we! Haha!!!!!

IAN'S POV

I arrived at the hospital and the nurse immediately ran to talk to me.

"Hi sir luckily Amy did wake up! She remembers..." The nurse looked down at her papers and then carried on "Ian I think Hecox and Anthony Padilla her mother and father a girl next door child hood memories the basic people from her life." She sounded really excited to reveal the news to me

"Actually your the first to come! Well you can go on and see her we moved her to a bigger room to help her not feel crowded its 350 3 floor and at the end of the hall on the right."

"Thank you." I said and turned to elevator getting up to the 3 floor I reached her room.

"Amy?"

"IAN!" She said excitedly

"I finally remember everything from my childhood up to what happened! I missed you." I leaned down and hugged Amy and she continued to speak

"I'm so sorry! You must have all been so worried!"

"No Amy it's ok really of course I was worried but you lived so its all ok." I answered

"Any idea when you get to come home?"

"The doctor said I am not going to be able to leave until I'm pretty healed and that should take about a month he said I could be let go but I have to wear a bandage around my head and should walk with either crutches or a Caine maybe even get a wheel chair."

"We'll no matter what we will get you whatever you need!" I said I was so excited to see Amy

AMY'S POV

I woke up and my head hurt all the memories came rushing back I wanted to see Ian so I waited until one of the nurses came in then I asked about them. She said they all got called and would come on there own time. All day I was really really bored I had nothing to do! All I could do was sit in that bed. It was horrible having no one to see no one to talk to I felt like crying but I couldn't.

Then Ian walked in everything looked upwards I loved him and this was so miserable. He couldn't I told him what I needed and when I could go home. I couldn't wait until this dumb month was over.

A MONTH LATER

I finally got to go home and see Anthony and Ian Anthony seemed really depressed but I didn't want to bother him. Emily still lived next door so I went over I knew Anthony and her where dating so I was sure she would want to know I was alright. I went as fast as I could get there on my crutches and she opened the door. She started crying and then explained everything to me.

"oh my gosh! I'm so so sorry....." I bit my lip

"Hey I promise you I don't like Anthony that way." I bit my lip some more and thought I started to rub her back.

"Your a good friend Amy." Emily said slumping into my shoulder.

"Well I'm sure Anthony regrets ever saying that trust me if I know him he feels bad and will get over it."

"Yeah he did but we decided to be friends you see when you where still in the hospital and Ian was gone for Smosh stuff me and my best friend went over there. We all hung out and had a super great time! I was so happy that me and Anthony could put all the stuff behind us. But lately I just have been thinking about how much I missed holding his hand and hugging him." She trailed off as she started to cry worse than before.

"Look here is my number I'm sorry sadly I have to leave. If you need anything please call me."

I handed her my number on a small piece of paper and went back to the house immediately I went to go talk to Anthony. I found him still looking depressed on his bed.

"Anthony why did you do that to Emily?" I asked Anthony turned from his computer and just had a sad look on his face

"Oh so you know look I'm sorry I just love I always will it will always be that way."

Anthony got up and kissed me on the cheek.

"Anthony I love you trust me I do I really do but I love Ian in a boyfriend way you in a friend way I'm so sorry... But look Emily loves you so much! You need to go and apologize and get back with her."

"I did that and we agreed to be friends and honestly Amy thats what I want I'm not depressed about Emily I'm sad seeing you so hurt and you and Ian so in love. What I had about Emily it just didn't really mean anything to me I guess she was just there for me when I was sad. And she helped bring me back to myself again I was happy but I realized that's all she was to me was a friend I didn't like. Her in that way."

I was so sad I started to tear up along with Anthony all I heard was AMY! And Anthony running towards me and everything went completely black.

______________________