WHAT!?

AMY'S POV

I got dressed and walked out Ian had made me soup that was really nice. I heard Ian and Anthony talking outside so i just finished throwing my hair into a messy bun. I cringed at the pain in my side I looked down I needed to change my gauze. I changed it and Ian came in as I sat down to finish my soup.

"Thanks Ian this was really sweet." I said.

"It was really nothing Amy least I can do. I'm going to get dressed and then I need to talk to you about something Important. I smiled and if and finished my soup. Ian came out and asked me to sit on the couch with him and of course I said yes. He helped me to the couch and put his arm around me. Sitting straight up and looking into my eyes and me looking into is beautiful blue eyes he started to speak.

"Amy will you go out with me?" He had such a serious face. I smiled and wanted to say but i couldn't because of Anthony i was about to say what about Anthony and say no but then Anthony stumbled in the living room with a girl.

"GOOD NIGHT!" Anthony yelled stumbling into his room and the girl laughing. I had no time to answer Ian my phone rang.

"Hi honey we got back from our two week long vacation are you ready to come home now or do you want to wait till tomorrow?" My mom asked I grinded my teeth and told her about the hospital she was of course worried.

"Oh you better come home tonight then honey!" My mom sounded really worried

"Mom I am 22 and I want to move down here now." My mom was silent for a very long time.

"Ok but we will be down there visiting in just another week ok and I will send you some money to help pay for the house."

Ian mouthed say no.

"Mom there is no need in that." My mom answered quickly

"We'll I'm going to anyways ok!?" I laughed loudly.

"Ok mom ok! I have to go change my gauze and then we are going to go house searching."

Ok bye" my mom hung up.

It was still light out but Anthony was already drunk and back with a girl in an hour of being at the club.

"LET'S GO HOUSE HUNTING!" I yelled Ian smiled but had a sorrow in his eyes. I knew why. I had never answered his question so I walked to him and flung my arms around his neck. I touched my forehead with his and spoke quietly.

"Of course I will go out with you Ian I love you." He smiled and we kissed.

_____________________________________________