Prologue

Our heroes are walking down a dirt road surrounded by grass, and Darcey sees Pluto up ahead, who's carrying a letter from King Mickey in his mouth. Darcey and the gang proceed to chase Pluto down the road. Later on at night, Darcey, Jiminy, Faith, Twitchy, Donald, and Goofy are asleep in the grass. Darcey wakes up, she looks to see her friends and pet asleep by Faith's stomach who is also asleep and walks a short distance down the path. She then comes to a crossroads of four paths and stares into the sky. A man's voice is heard, He said "Along the road ahead lies something you need." A figure wearing a black-hooded coat is seen behind Darcey. Darcey turns around but the man disappears. Darcey looks around for him, and the man reappears behind him. Darcey turns around and faces him. The man turns around and disappears. Darcey walks ahead towards him but he is gone. The scene changes where there's a boy with blonde short hair, dressed in a white long-sleeved T-Shirt, a grey beanie hat with badges, a grey checked scarf, grey trousers with marker drawings and black sneakers. He's in a white room drawing on his sketchbook. There is a doll of him inside a cage hanging in the corner. The boy's drawing is seen as a colourful castle as he puts his sketchbook down.

 The boy's drawing is seen as a colourful castle as he puts his sketchbook down