Chapter Five: Floor 4 (Monstro, MCU, Berk) - Memories

Floor 3 Exit/ Floor 4 Enter...............................................(3-4)

The gang were still on the Third Floor, after leaving Hogwarts, but were reunited with Faith and Twitchy. "Faith! Twitchy! Are you guys ok? I'm so sorry guys this is all my fault. But I'm so glad you're both safe." Darcey hugged her dragon and her puppy. They both warbled and yapped in appreciation. "We're all so glad you're both ok." Jiminy said. "Yeah! We were all so worried about you." Goofy said. "Well we're all back together that's the main thing." Donald said. "No, the main thing is, is that Faith's gonna get the chance to roast Axel and his friend." Darcey pointed out. Faith nodded her head in determination, ready to get back at the people who took her away from her rider. As they continued to move forward. They started becoming concern for King Mickey, but mostly their memories. Ever since, they found out Jiminy's journal has been erased they're starting to feel very lost without their memories to protect them. Donald spoke feeling depressed "Aw... I hope the king is gonna be okay...". That caught Darcey's attention, Faith titled her head at him in confusion. "Why bring that up Donald?" She asked in confusion, as she adjusted her lightsaber and fed Twitchy who in her shoulder bag. Donald replied "I had to be sure that I hadn't forgotten him." Jiminy adjusted his hat, as he sat on Darcey's shoulder in wonder. But this caught Goofy's attention and asked "How'd that go for ya?". This made Donald and Twitchy signed in relief and said "Good! I remembered---we're on a quest to find the king.". Jiminy remembered, Faith nodded her head agreeing with Jiminy and said "That's true, I was assigned by him as your conscience and chronicle our travels, at the start of our first journey. Thank goodness I remember that."Goofy remembered that and said "I remember that too. The king helped save everything by staying on the other side of the door to darkness. I think...". Donald encouraged him and said "You got it, Goofy!". This jolted a memory in Darcey's mind, and said "And me--- I'm looking for Amanda. She was with the king when the door closed. Hm. I guess there's no way we'll forget the most important memories.". Jiminy agreed with Darcey "I agree with there, Darce." Donald felt a bit happy and said "That's good. 'Cause I don't want to forget...". "Come on, as soon as we get our memories, the better chance we have finding King Mickey and Amanda, and then heading homes to our friends and families. Who knows maybe find clues of where my father is." Darcey said, to her friends. They all nodded in agreement with her, and together they leave for the Exit Hall of the Third Floor.

In another room inside of the castle, Axel and a woman with bright, blonde hair is slicked back and about jaw-length, with two long strands styled into distinctive antennae-like strands, and bright emerald green eyes. Has very slim with an hourglass figure when compared to other members due to her gender, though this belies her true strength. Like the other members, she is too wearing a similar black coat, black gloves and wears black high heels, they are standing near a crystal ball. This woman is named Larxene No. XII of the Organization, and one of the two females of the Organization, but is more devious than the other. They were talking about Darcey's heart and her connection to both the Keyblade, her dragon bond and the Force. Larxene said, "You seem pretty intrigued by this Skywalker girl.". Axel asked in a calm tone "Are you telling me you're not, Larxene?". Larxene giggled in amusement and replied "Haven't decided yet... I think what intrigues me more is what you see in her." Axel reminisced on one of Darcey's memories "There was a time she became a Heartless. And if one becomes a Heartless—". Larxene finished for him "They lose their minds and their feelings... They're consumed by the darkness, and become part of the Dark Side of The Force." Axel continued on the topic "Right. But not Darcey. She held on to her feelings, even as a Heartless. And there's only one other man who's been able to do just that.". Larxene realised what he meant "It's the strength of her heart and her strong connection to the Force ... That's what interests you. Why the Keyblade chose Darcey's heart, including how the Force is strong in her family, starting with her grandfather who was Darth Vader." Axel wonders "To unlock the mysteries of the heart. Isn't that the Organization's mission? Or the First Order's plan?" Larxene snickers at his question, and couldn't wait to deal with Darcey.