Chapter Four: Floor 3 (Halloween Town, Metroville and Hogwarts)/Old Memories

Floor 2 Exit/Floor 3 Enter................................................(2-3)

The quartet enters the Second Floor Exit Hall. Goofy stops and thinks for a minute, Donald, Darcey and Jiminy noticed this and stopped to talk to Goofy. Goofy was thinking "Hmm...". Donald turned and asked "Huh? What's the matter?". Goofy replied "It's that creepy castle that I was talking about earlier... I know I didn't imagine it." Donald, Jiminy and Darcey exchange looks at each other, then turned to face Goofy. Goofy explained to his friends "'Cause that was the castle where Darcey had to use the Keyblade to free Raiden's heart.". Flashbacks of that particular event appeared in their heads, where Darcey stabbed herself to free Raiden's heart, disappeared into lights while Raiden rushed to save her. Goofy continued "Then she just disappeared! And I was so worried. How could I ever forget that?". This shocked Darcey of that certain memory and said "Oh! It was when I turned into a Heartless! Wait. That happened...in a castle?". Feeling a bit stressed, Donald asked "Aww... You forgot that? 'Cause I remember perfectly." Trying to sound righteous about it. Feeling a bit interested in the conversation, she asks Donald about it. Darcey asked "Then what's it called?". Donald was feeling confident and replied "That's easy! It was...". Like Goofy and Darcey, Donald couldn't remember the name of the castle either. So he decided to turn to Jiminy for support "Jiminy, help me... Is it in your journal?". Jiminy while sitting on Darcey's shoulder replied to Donald "Every word! I finished the first volume right before we got to this castle. (Jiminy looks around for his journal) Now then, if I can just find it... Oh, (Laughs) here we go!" Jiminy takes out his journal and jumps onto the floor, as he opens his journal for information and says in shock "Let's have a look... Oh! How could it be?!". This caught everyone by surprise, as Goofy asks Jiminy in worry "What's the matter?". Jiminy shows his friends that his entire journal is empty, as if nothing was never written in it. Jiminy said in shock "All my entries--- They're gone! Every page is blank!". Being surprised in shock, Donald said "What'll we do?!". Donald and Darcey exchanged looks with Goofy and Jiminy.

Jiminy was still upset by this unfortunate event and said "How could this have happened? I'm so careful with the journals! (Weeping) All that hard work is gone...". Darcey wondered to herself and said " The journal's blank... What's going on?." She offered Jiminy a lift back onto her shoulder, while he climbed back on her shoulder. He still felt depressed, that his journal has been erased. Sensing his sadness, Darcey gave him a tissue to dry his eyes. As he dried his eyes, he smiled at her with hope. But Jiminy noticed the scar on Darcey's arm is gone. Jiminy exclaimed "Darce! The deep scar on your left arm is gone! It must've disappeared when we entered the Castle." Darcey looked at her arm and realised to her surprise, her battle scar is gone. As if, she never got injured. Darcey asks in confusion "Huh? That's weird....I had a scar on my arm before we came here?". Donald and Goofy looked at each other in confusion, then something jolted in Donald's mind. Donald exclaimed "Wak! It happened when we battled a giant dark dragon back at the creepy castle Goofy mentioned earlier. It scratched your arm, when we fighting it." Goofy scratched his head in confusion, and asked "We battled a giant dark dragon? At the same castle?". Everyone looked at each other in confusion and feeling lost at the same time. They thought it was best to continue, then get some answers about Castle Oblivion, get their memories back and get back on track to finding their friends. They leave the Exit Hall. The scene switches to the boy in the white room drawing on his sketchbook.

Back in the castle, Darcey, Jiminy, Donald, and Goofy enter the Third Floor. Donald exclaimed, "Something's screwy. Journal pages don't just vanish!". Darcey stops walking and talks to her friends, about the recent events of the journal being erased. Darcey asks "What if...it's more things?, Things we never encountered before?". Donald wondered "Huh?". Darcey recalled the recent conversation, Goofy pointed to earlier "Goofy was telling us about another castle we'd been to... But none of us really remembers it. Do ya think... Could it be that we don't remember because we're losing our memories?". Donald asks in worry "Losing? Our memories?". This recalled Jiminy, of what the hooded man told them when they first arrived at Castle Oblivion. Jiminy recalled and said "Hold on! Remember what that mystery fella said? "In this place to find is to lose, and to lose is to find." It musta have been our memories he was talking about losing!". This made Darcey realise what's going on and said "So if we keep going, we'll lose more... Guess it really is Castle Oblivion.". Donald discovered something more about it and said "So the higher we go, the more we'll forget? Does that mean everything and everybody will be forgotten?" This made everyone worry, mostly worried that they'll forget their friends and families, Darcey placed her hand over her heart and said in sadness "Amanda, King Mickey and Raiden too...". Donald felt a bit concerned for his friends, then he asked them "Do you want to go back?". Before anyone could answer, Goofy spoke for everyone "Don't worry, guys! We might forget about where we've been or what things we've seen, but we won't forget who are friends are.". This didn't give Donald any confidence, as he crossed his arms and said "I don't know...". Goofy decided to ask Darcey a question "C'mon, Darce, when you turned into a Heartless, did you forget about me, Jiminy and Donald?". Darcey decided to answer truthfully, same way she told Raiden back at Traverse Town, and said "Of course I didn't! I would never want to do that to you guys, after everything we been through!". This made Goofy happy "There ya go! No matter what happens, you won't forget your friends." "Or our families either the gang." Jiminy finished for Goofy. Darcey paused for a minute and asked "Huh...". She looks at Donald, Jiminy and Goofy.