Chapter Fifteen: Entering the 13th Floor of Castle Oblivion

The sextant is walking down the halls of the castle when Darcey stops to think. She takes out Raiden's good luck charm and looks at it, trying to remember the boy that she cares about. Twitchy watched from the bag he was in, looking at Raiden's good luck charm. But no matter how much she tries to remember, it leads back to Phoenix. Darcey asked herself "Who was it? Who's most important to me? If he's special to me, then why can't I remember his name?" Jiminy and Faith both looked at her with worry, he too wanted to help Darcey remember the boy she cares for. She continues to think for a moment, she signed in defeat "Nothing...." She said. Jiminy gestures Donald and Goofy to say something to her, just to keep her spirits up. Donald and Goofy saw his gestures, they walked up to her to comfort her. "Can't you remember anything Darce?" Donald asked her. Darcey replied "No. I only remember Phoenix and my family being Sith Lords and in charge of the First Order. But what about you guys, do you remember anything at all? Like your friends? Your family? Your home-worlds?" Darcey looked at them in worry, hoping that they would remember anything. Donald signed "No. Sorry, Darce. It's important, but I just can't remember... I don't want to be, but I'm getting scared. I can't remember the friends and family important to me." Jiminy also said "Same here Darce, I mean everything and everyone I knew. I can't remember any of them, why....I feel terrible about it." Darcey patted his head in comfort, he smiled sadly and patted her face in comfort in return.

Goofy decided to lift his friends out of depression and exclaimed "Then we should really make a promise!". This surprised the other three, Darcey, Twitchy, Faith, Jiminy & Donald asked at the same time "Huh?". Goofy explained what he means "What you said back there kinda got my brain a-thinkin'. Whenever you make a promise that's super duper big---Maybe it gives you the courage to face the scary stuff!" Darcey repeated that particular word "Courage...". Donald agreed with Goofy "Yeah! Let's do it!" "Certainly!" Jiminy also agreed. Donald holds out his hand in middle and said "Even if we get scared, or in trouble---or even if we get separated—" "or even if we sorta forget each other—" Goofy continued as he placed his hand over Donald's. Faith placed hers over Donald, Darcey finished for them "Whatever happens---we're friends forever and ever" She placed her hand over Goofy's hand. Twitchy jumped out of Darcey's bag, placed his paw over Darcey's hand. Jiminy leaps off Darcey's shoulder to join hands with his friends. Donald cried their motto "All for one, and one for all!" The break hands, as they stood together and head off to fight Marluxia.

Back in the Twelfth Floor Exit Hall, Phoenix is looking after the Amanda Replica. Marluxia appears inside the room, behind him unnoticed. Later, Marluxia is walking through a large room in the Thirteenth Floor when Axel appears for a confrontation of the being the mole within the organization. Marluxia snarled at him "You have some nerve to show your treasonous face around here...some nerve indeed" "Treasonous? I don't know what you could possibly be talking about." Axel rebuffed. Marluxia looked at him and asked "Then why let Phoenix go? If it weren't for your needless meddling--- We could have turned the Keyblade master, Master Skywalker's daughter to come and serve us, act as a valuable pawn to other criminal empires." Axel summarised "Ohh, right, your big plan. You use Phoenix to rewrite Darcey's memory piece by little piece. And she turns into his total puppet, but also becomes Kylo Ren's apprentice. Then, using Phoenix and Darcey together, you and Larxene overthrow the Organization, gain favouritism of the First Order and other criminal empires. Am I right? I would say that YOU are the traitor, Marluxia." Marluxia asked him "Since when were you suspicious of us?". Axel asked him back "Do either one of us have the heart to believe anyone?". Marluxia realised why Axel eliminated Vexen back at Twilight Town (Illusion) and asked "So you only eliminated Vexen to obtain proof of our plan?". Axel simply scoffed and said "That, I didn't want to do, but it was your order." He summoned his chakrams. "Oh...." Marluxia said, feeling less threatened. Axel reminded him " Remember the order: "You must eliminate the traitor." I always follow orders, Marluxia. Larxene paid the price for disloyalty when she disappeared...You must do the same!" Marluxia glared at him, in anger he summons his scythe ready to fight Axel.