CHAPTER 6

Guess what day it is! No, the answer is not Sunday, even though it is Sunday today, or whatever day it's there when you are reading this.

Today is the day that we kill some asses. Some of you, my lovely readers, might think, 'Ellie isn't killing bad? How can you stand killing people and not feel sick to your stomach?' Well, I have an answer to that. I do enjoy the killing. And no, I am not a psychopath or anything related to that word. I only enjoy it when the people I am killing are terrorists, rapists, cartels, and mafia members. And sometimes men... I'm kidding... Jeez! Even if you asked me, I wouldn't mind killing some men who have these great opinions about women.

Let's not give them too much attention, though. They deserve none. Nada. I could also say it in Greek, but most of you won't be able to read it, so you'll use Google Translate.

Gosh, I woke up and chose violence today. Anyway, enough of me bashing you around. I have a story to tell.

Not much happened yesterday. After a while, I and Alejandro went to the rec room and watched a movie with the others. We let the Mexicans decide this time. They obviously chose a Mexican movie. It was very nice, though. I enjoyed it very much. What was the name? Ugh... Ah yes! Sicario. It's on Netflix; go watch it.

After it ended, we went to sleep. I can tell you that the moment I went under the covers, I fell asleep. I woke up a little bit later than I usually do. Only five hours later. Being a lieutenant has its advantages. If I were at a lower rank right now, I would still be running laps around the base. I am not a good example. I admit it. Don't you dare snitch me to my captain. I will find you if you do. But now that I think about it, his name is not going to be mentioned here, so good luck finding him. It's not Price. Don't get your hopes up.

Until Price calls us, I have to stay in my office and finish the paperwork I left days before.

Two hours into work, there was a knock at the door. That took longer than I expected. Suddenly everyone is knocking at my door, man. It gets frustrating.

I sighed. "Come in."

"You are busy again with paperwork, lass?" Soap asked. "You haven't made some time for me."

"We have almost a month to make up for it," I said, and he sat in front of me.

"Well, I know a way..." He raised his eyebrows.

I looked at him. "You are not driving the Ninja."

"Oh, come on, lass. It's only fair for me to drive it. You haven't paid much attention to me since I got here."

"Does baby Soap miss getting all the attention from me?"

"No... But I know Alejandro has gotten more attention than me, and you know me longer!"

"Maybe if you looked like Alejandro, you would get the same attention as him. Until then, stick with the one you get."

"I am better than Alejandro."

"In what? The style of hair? I've told you before. As long as you have that stupid Mohawk, you will get no bitches."

"The ladies love it. And I know you do too."

"In your dreams, Johnny."

"Ghost likes it."

"Did he tell you that?"

"No, he didn't have to."

I thought about what the hell that could mean. "Johnny, please elaborate on what you just said."

"I'll leave it to your imagination." He said that and crossed his arms.

"Did you have sex with Ghost?" I said, standing up from my chair and putting my hands on my desk.