FILE 09029302211

CLASSIFIED

o Full Name: Elisavet Makri (ell-ee-sAA-vet m-aa-krEE)

o Codename: Lily

o Military Rank: Lieutenant

o Date of Birth: 09/02/1993 (February 9th, 1993)

o Current Age: 30

o Place of Birth: Armonia, Greece

o Gender: Female

o Status: Alive

o Height: 168cm (5'6")

o Hair: Midnight Blue Curly Hair with Bangs and an Undercut (that starts from each side of her hair and ends at the back)

o Years of Active Service: 2011-present

o Affiliations: Hellenic Special Forces, Task Force 141

o Known Relatives: Periklis Makris (Father; Deceased), Georgia Argyrou (Mother; Deceased)

o Skills: Military Training, Knife Mastery, Close Combat Expertise, Gunmanship, Stealth Tactics, Wrestling, Taekwondo.

o Languages Spoken: Greek, English, Spanish, French, Italian, Portuguese, Turkish (All fluent)

o A Few Words:

Elisavet Makri, aka Lily, entered the Greek military at the age of 18 (eighteen). Her beauty is equal to her strength, some of her teammates said. And that's how she got it. At the age of 19 (nineteen), she was accepted by the Hellenic Special Forces, and at the age of 24 (twenty-four) she got the rank of sergeant. At the age of 27 (twenty-seven), she was discovered by Captain John Price, and he enlisted her in Task Force 141 to help take down Vladimir Makarov. At some point on the mission, Sergeant Makri and Lieutenant Simon Riley, aka Ghost, were captured by Makarov's men for three days. There are not many details on how they escaped, but what the two of them have confirmed is that they endured torture during their time there. Sergeant Makri gained a scar starting from her right eyebrow and coming down just above her lips. When the Task Force took down Makarov, Makri returned to her homeland and got the rank of lieutenant.

 When the Task Force took down Makarov, Makri returned to her homeland and got the rank of lieutenant