The English Teacher ~Louis Tomlinson FanFic~

Terra's Pov

I walked into my new classroom, beginning at a new school. I'm 21, and I'm studying to become a High School English teacher. I found a desk , there was about 27 others in the room. Finally the teacher arrived.

Louis Tomlinson. .. I know what you're thinking. "Louis Tomlinson? From one direction?" Yes. The band split after the fame got to Lou. And when this all went down... Well .. Me and Louis were dating. It was 4 years ago. I thought I'd never see him again. Hell, I never wanted to see him again. Welp, my luck ended.

"Hello Class, I'm Mr. Tom-" He stopped. He looked straight at me. Like his eyes just went through me. Like they used to. He finally cleared his throat. "I'm Mr. Tomlinson, and I supposed all of you are here to become an English teacher? He smiled. I looked away. I didn't need anymore eye contact. Is it too late to switch?

After class, He called me up.

"Terra? Please stay." He smiled at me. "Long time no see ?" He said. "Yeah.." "Weird way to meet eh?" he joked. Yeah, what a weird way to meet. Nothing like finding out the one you were truly, madly, deeply in love with 4 years ago, would just pop up out of now where. 'Yup." I said popping the P.

"You seem weirded out?" His smiled dissapeared. "It's not that I'm weirded out, it's that it's been a while, I had no idea we'd see each other this way." Well , I think it's wonderful to see you again. You look absolutly great. Do you wanna maybe , grab some coffee sometime and catch up?" He said. Say No Say No Say No.... "Yeah, sure." Shit. Tomorrow around 6?" "That's good." I smiled.

Well... This is going to be ... weird.

~A/N~ This is my own story, as in.. My friends didn't help me . Ha. Well if this gets 50 votes, I'll post chapter two. I'm really going to try hard on this story. and Make it better and better. Hope you like it:#~