Chapter 16

A-N:::: So I haven't updated in like forever ._. So I'm going to do 2 updates today(: Love ya cupcakes!:*

~S

Louis POV: *_~_*4WeeksLater_*~*

Terra and I have been together for almost a month. I can say, it's been absolutely wonderful! Harry finally got out of the hospital. And the boys and I have decided to give the singing career out again. Management is willing to resign us and Simon is as well. We've been bombarded on twitter with many great things about us getting back together. Though, we didn't exactly break up.. We just settled and didn't continue on with singing.

Everyone's voice is still pretty much the same. Except Harry's. Harry's is of course deeper. We've finally got our first tour as a "reunited band" in a week. I still haven't told Terra about it, and that shes coming with us.

Terra's POV---🍭

I can't wait for Louis to come over tonight. Ever since him and the boys got back together things have been pretty well. Liam and Danielle are wonderful. Zayns been seeing a girl named Jacquelyn. His relationships with other girls haven't been so well. He almost gave up. But I introduced him to Jackie. He said he likes being with her. Niall says he doesn't want to be with any girl anymore because all the fans are his princesses. And Harry - well Harry tells me he doesn't want anyone at the moment. I just feel bad because I can't help him. And Lou and I are wonderful. Even though we have ups and downs, I feel like he is the one.

*KnockKnockKnock*

It was Louis! I opened the door to see a very happy and excited Louis. I wonder what has him so happy. I was greeted with a tight warm hug and kiss. He always gives me butterflies and sparks.

"So what did you want to talk about babe?" I say with a kind smile.

"Well- Me and the boys have our first tour, and it's .. Kinda.. In a week.."

Louis trailed off.

"W-what?" I say. I wasn't used to Lou going on tours anymore. It just kinda surprised me.

"I mean- That's wonderful Louis! Where's it going to be at?"

"New York" he says.. "But I'd also like to ask you something else."

He gets down on one knee. Oh my god. What the hell. What. Huh. "Lou..."

"Terra! I love you a lot.."

"Oh my god"

"Will you .."

"...."

"Go on tour with us?"he says with a smirk."Louis Tomlinson. Damn near had given me a heart attack"

"Will you?"