Chapter 4

Terra's POV

"What?" I asked in disbelief. Truth is, me and Davis decided to be friends. Well, friends with benefits.

"When I walked in on el, the guy you described was him." Louis said shocked.

Then a loud bang hit the coffee table.

"YOUR EX RUINED MY MARRIAGE!" He screamed. Everybody was staring. Louis grabbed my arm and drug me behind the building.

"Your wife, ruined my happy relationship!" I said in defense.

That's it. I'm leaving.

Louis POV

Davis? Her Davis slept with my ex wife? He ruined my life! Her fucking idiot ex ruined my marriage!

I saw Terra get up and walk away."Terra? Where are you going? Come back! We need to talk." I shouted.

~Flashback~

"TERRA!" I screamed for her to come back. I hate Simon now. He ruined it all. It's all gone. I love her. I always will.

*night*

I was miserable. I took a couple of pills and looked at the pictures of us. Then the door bell rang.

"Louis I just need to come get my stuff." She mumbled. "Go ahead.." I said sadly. I hate that she was leaving. And wish I could find a way for her to stay. Ill prove I love her someway. Even if its today or 5 years from now.

Ill always love her.

~Flashback ends~

Right as she got into the car. I stopped her.

"Terra! Please, remember that night.. That you left for good. How did you feel honestly." I asked. She sighed.

"I felt , sad.. And unhappy. Lied to, you let the fame get to you. I wasn't saying to pick between me and your job. But I needed more time with you. Louis I loved you."

Loved. Great. She lovED me. I wish I could change that day. I'd go back and tell Simon that I wanted to be with her. After I saw her.. I realized something.

I want her back. And I'm going to do anything for her.

A/N- I know it's short. But please / vote / comment / read. / share! Anything :) love ya cupcakes^.^

~S