Chapter 24

Terras POV ~

I slowly got out of the hospital bed, I was now able to leave. The doctor has schedualed me to begin seeing a therapist for depression and my cutting. I really hope this works. 

I've missed Louis a lot. I really hope he is okay too. I have a feeling that he either hates me or is extremely mad at me. I mean, I'd be mad at myself too. I walked out of the hospital, with Harry. He helped me carry my items to the car. I looked back at the hospital, hoping I wouldnt have to ever return. It was hell. 

Louis POV ~

Harry texted me telling me, that he was bringing Terra home. I was so happy, but yet scared for her. I dont want it to happen again. The image of Terra laying on the floor with her wrists cut, played over and over and over again. I got up, took a shower and ate an apple.

When the boys told me to go home and shower, I didnt really, do as they wanted or needed me too. I just layed in bed, staring at the ceiling, i was angry, sad an upset. I hoped that she would be okay. I cant lose the love of my life. 

I walked to our room and tried to cover the hole in the wall. When I returned home from the hospital, I thought it was necissary to hurt myself, so I punched the wall, over and over again. Trust me , that was a mistake.

Finally, I heard the car doors shut. 

-Terras POV-

I got my things and as soon as I stepped in front of  the door, Louis opened it and had the biggest smile on his face. 

"Louis!" I said dropping my things and hugging him so tight. "I- I'm so sorry, love" he said into my hair, I could tell he was about to cry, and so was I. "Louis, Dont be. You shouldnt be the one sorry. I should, Im sorry I hurt myself, and made you go through all of this trouble." "Terra, listen. I AM SORRY, I wasn't there, I didnt come in time. I could have lost you for good. I should have payed more attention to you and saw that you were hurt, I shou-" I kissed him. Mannn, did i miss kissing his soft lips. We had a long passionate kiss, it was probably the best one yet.

"I Love You Louis."

"I love You too, Hun" 

A/N~ Sooooooo, i need you to read the next Authors note, its going to explain a lot! Btw this story is getting close to an end(: thanks guys!-S