Chapter 17

A/N: So I heard about Cory Montieth/: I was a big fan of glee. RIP. "He didn't die, he took the midnight train, going anywhere". Anyway , I hope you like this chapter, I've decided to put my Ziall fanfic on hold, and finish this story, and maybe even start a new one , where a girl about 17/18 is stranded on an island with one direction. Anyway, I love ya cupcakes! Stay beautiful!xxx

Louis POV:

So I walked into the college class I was about to leave for good. "To my fellow students, I , Louis Tomlinson have decided to get my singing career back again." I heard a few gasps. And also some excited females. One of my students raised her hand. "Uh, Mr.Tomlinson? So, you and the lads have decided to get one direction back together?" "Yes we have." I said with a smile. "Im sorry, but I must leave now, were actually setting up for our tours. I'm hoping to see some of you? I hope you like your new teacher. He's great" I walked out in a rush. I could wait to go home and pack . It was really exciting.

Terra's POV::

I said yes to going with Louis on tour. I didn't feel like arguing because, I don't want to have to deal with anything like I did the first time . Hate, and such. Getting things thrown and said to me. Ugh.

Louis came home and we immediately started packing. We had to leave for the airport in an hour. We got our things together and I Locked the house. This would be the last time I would see it for months.

"Terra, I love you. Thank you so much for coming with us. I don't want to leave you at the house. I just didn't feel comfortable doing it. I want to be able to protect you. I promise I won't let things go bad between us. You're more important than my career."

I couldn't help but smile ear to ear on what Louis said. "I love you too Lou. I'm Glad I can come" I said.

We got to the airport and apparently some old fans and maybe new ones, had found out. Hopefully we can get through this .

"EW , who's that slut?; Is that his girlfriend?; she's fat; she's ugly; Awwwww; whore; "

All these things played in my head. At least some were okay with me and Louis. Though, tears were streaming down my face.

"Terra, babe? Are you okay? Did they hurt you? What's wrong?"

"No- no I'm fine Louis. Harsh words, yes. But no, I'm fine" he gave me a warm hug. I wish we could have stayed like this forever. Finally we made it to the plane. Harry was chilling in the back with zayn. Niall was eating, and Liam was quietly on his phone. "Hey guys" "terraaaaaaaaa." They all said in unison. "Erm" I got many hugs. Until.

I didn't feel my phone in my pocket. "Shit" I said. "What's wrong? " Harry said smiling. "You assface, give me my phone" he held up his hands as if he was going to surrender. "Harry, it's in your hand" "well shit." He said staring at the phone. I eyed it . And he caught one. About a minute of eyeing, he ran to the back of the plan and I chased after him. He locked himself in the bathroom. Dammit. "HARRY STYLES, GIVE ME MY PHONE RIGHT NOW. YOUR PHONE IS STILL OUT HERE MY FRIEND"

He quickly opened the door and threw me the phone. And ran back to his spot with zayn. I could tell this was going to be a long plane ride...