Chapter 7

Louis POV

I can't believe this! Harry kissed her then asked her out?! Can this be worse. Oh well.

I went upstairs to my room and Terra was there. She was sitting in the room, and had her thinking face on. "Terra? What are you thinking about Love?" "Oh nothing really. Listen Louis. I think I'm stuck.." She said. "Stuck? Stuck where?" I said with a chuckle.

"Well, I think I have feelings for Harry..." She began. My heart shattered. Then she finished." But I aslo think I have feelins for you." "Wha- at?" I stuttered. "I- I thought you hated me." 

"Well, I did. But even though after what happened and no matter how majorly pissed I was., I couldn't help it. I still loved you." She said. I felt a smile come upon my face. She said it. She still loved me! But, harry.. She likes him too...What  to do.

Terra's POV

I can't believe I told him. I don't know what to do. Do I go with Harry? Or do I go with Louis? Louis came up to me and said "I never stopped loving you. Infact the night you left, I promised I would find you and make you mine again.. Whether it was that day.. Or 5 years from it. I still love you." He said. His eyes just looked right through me.

Then out of nowhere. He slammed his lips into mine. My stomach immidiatly fell into butterfly mode *A-N LOL, I just wanted to try that.*  I wanted to stay like this forever. I actually wanted more of Louis. Then the door swung open. "Hey Terra -" Harry stopped. His mouth dropped. Oh shit.

Harry's POV

I walked in to go talk to Terra. Truth is , I've liked her since Louis and her dated. And I walked in on her kissing Lou. My heart broke.. I guess they both loved each other just like they used too.