Chapter 15

~*~*Terras POV~*~*

The Doctor came out of the room. I was in tears. I was beyond scared. What if we lose Harry? What if he's.....No.. He can't be. Harry's strong. "Well, there was a lot of damage done, but he's perfectly fine. We have to keep him in the hospital for a few days and make sure he rests a lot. He'll be fine. You can go in and see him if you'd like" the doctor said. I felt so relieved! Louis hugged me tight, his sweet tenderness was back. I felt small tears down my shoulder. "Lou? You alright?" "Yeah, Im just really happy Harry is okay."

~*~Louis POV~*~

We walked into Harry's room. He had a lot of tubes and wires in him. In the hospital bed, he looked so.. so small... and fragile, and.. broken.."Ha-Harry?" Terra said. "Hi love." Harry said in a small, weak voice. "How are you feeling mate?" I asked. "Alright.. Sore..Tired..What exactly happened?" "Your car exploded..Someone who would have disliked you a bit much must have put it there..We were so afraid that we had lost you mate.-" "I thought because Terra and I were together , you didn't want anything to do with me Louis? I'm sorry. To both of you.. Terra, I think that you and Louis should be together.. I know you love one another.. If 2 people really love each other, they'll find their way back." Harry said with a smile.

I really do love Terra, and I can't believe Harry said that.. Terra told me she loved me. I hope she'll give me another chance. "Well" Terra said. " I think we should get going Louis? so that Harry can rest and leave this place." "Yeah, thanks guys.. Can you call Niall, and Zayn. I'd love to see them." Harry said with a small smile. "Sure thing mate"

"Te-Terra?" "Yeah Louis?" I love you. "I- I love you" "I Love you too Lou." Kiss Her Dammit! I grabbed her hand and pulled her forward, kissing her. I felt her soft hands go around my neck. There were thoughs sparks! The same ones I used to get with her.. I felt amazing.. Like we were the only people there. Hopefully this will work. This WILL work. I can do this.. Me and Her can do this. "Terra, If it's alright, I'd love to try again.." "I'd love to"

A-N : How are you guys liking it? :D I know it may be a bit short, But it's my first! Don't forget to look at My Ziall Fanfic . Next update soon. Love Ya Cupcakes!x