Chapter 23

Louis POV:-:/://;-;//-
"Terra?!" I yelled, tears began to steam Down my face. "Please" I whispered. "Please wake up"

Finally the Ambulance Arrived. "Sir, are you her boyfriend?" The guy asked. "Yes.." I said softly. "Well, I'm sorry, we're having many difficulties with her stability, and her not being able to Breath correctly, I'm going to have to go in the ambulance by myself, you can ride behind." "Bu-" "sir, it's for the best"

I jumped into my car, with Liam, and quickly drove to the hospital. I hope my Terra is okay.

Terra's POV:-:-://////

everything went black. I feel cold. What is this light? My eyes slowly fluttered open. White room? What is this place? "Wh-where am I?" I said with a dry throat. "You're in the ER, do you Remember anything?" "I think so..." "Well you have visitors, is it alright if I send them in?" "Yes please.."

I heard the man say "you may go in now" in came the 4 smiling faces. "Terra!!" Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn yelled. "Guys.." I said, with a small head ache. "Sorry" Niall said for them.

"What happened? Where's Louis?" I said.

"Do you not remember what happened?" Harry asked.

"I just remember everything going black.."

"Terra, you've been here for 4 days.." Niall said sadly..
"You tried to take your life..." Zayn finished.

"Wha- where's Louis? !" I said moving a lot.

"He's not good"

"Oh my god! What happened?" I said, tears swelling in my eyes.

"When he found out he did that to you, he was so upset, he'd been up here 2 days straight, we made him go home, take a shower, eat. And rest. He's an absolute mess" Liam said.

Then the doctor walked in as Liam finished. "So! Terra, how are you feeling? " he smiled. "I'm feeling good. I guess" I said softy. "Well! I think it's safe to say you can go home"he said checking my wrists."I also highly suggest you begin seeing a therapist too, we can't have an incident like this. This is scary.." He whispered.

I nodded. I just want to go home and talk to Louis, cuddle him. Hold him.

I want my boo bear~

✔️✔️✔️✔️✔️AN: hey guys! So I love how I say I'm gonna upload and don't. It's just so much with school. I try to do it as regular as possible. I hope this chapter is good. Anyway.
You should Follow me on twitter and Instagram.
Twitter: @samii_dgaf
IG: @idgaf_lx3
Stay beautiful~S