Chapter 2

Louis POV

Terra, all that could play through my mind was her.

She looked great. It's really been a while. She was beautiful like always. Her wavy red blonde hair , her beautiful face, her blooming personality. It was all her.

And now I'm meeting her tomorrow for coffee. Don't screw up. Play it cool.

Terra's POV

Dammit Terra! Why?! Why did you say yes. Now you have to go see him tomorrow. I laid in bed, staring at my ceiling. So plain and white. Terra.

No. First Lou? And now you're taking to a ceiling or about it. Just calm down.

About 10 Minutes later I finally fell asleep.

~Flashback dream ~

"Lou!! " I yelled , in a tone of laughter. We were having a water balloon fight. And well. It wasn't the right time. "Yes?" He smirked. Holding two balloons at his chest as if he had boobs. I took on from him and popped it over his head. "MY TIT" he cried . I was red faced rolling on the floor laughing. He makes me so happy. This is just great. Harry walked out "alright terra I most steal Boobear for a few. I promise to bring him back" Harry smiled and took Lou's arms.

"Mate, what is it?" Louis said. "You need to cancel the date with terra again. "AGAIN.?!?" He shouted. "We have a concert , Louis." "No."

"Lou we have to or Simon will be major pissed." Louis sighed and walked back out to me.

"Louis ? What's wrong boo?" I said. "I gotta cancel our day." "WHAT." I practically yelled. Again? Seriously this has happened 4 times. "You know what, whatever" I said. I went inside an grabbed my things and left . "TERRA" Louis shouted and I ignored him. FOUR TIMES! Again? Really. Wow.

~End of flashback~

Tomorrow is going to be . Looooooonnnngggg

-A/N, how is it? Give

Me feedback by beautiful cupcakes:)? Vote, comment, and read:) love ya!

~S