Chapter 9

Terra's POV

"I love you." Harry said. What? You're kidding. "What? Are you serious? or is this some joke, because Harry it's not funny.." I said.

"No, I'm not kidding. I've loved you since I met you. When you were with Lou. He's my bestfriend. So I didn't say or do anything. What Louis did was wrong, and I want to be with you. Will you be my girl?" He said with a smile.

I had to admit, I loved Harry too. I loved Louis and Harry. But would this mess up their friend ship? Oh wait. i just caught Louis kissing another chick when He said he loved me just the other day.

"Harry, I love you too." I said. He had the biggest smile on his face. His cute dimples sticking out, his beautiful eyes. He is a great guy . He stood up and took my hand. "Let's go somewhere." He said smiling.

Harry's POV

She said yes! She said Yes! I got up and took her by the hand. I remember how she always loved Aquariums I figured that I would take her to one , i was going to ask her out and take her yesterday. But I found her kissing Louis.

"Where are we going Haz?" she said jumping in her seat. "You'll see." I said. She groaned . "You know how I hate surprises." she said. I let out a laugh. When we got there she was so excited.

"Harry!" she said jumping up and hugging me."Thank you." "Not a problem love, I remember how you love aquariums. so I thought, maybe I could take you here."

Honestly, the place was closed, but I knew someone who'd let us in. She carefulling looked at each and every thing. I thought it was quite cute really. She really loved sea animals.

When we finally got to the top of the aquarium, I had us Lunch set out. We say in the middle where you could see the sky. "Cheesy much?" She said. I looked at the ground and couldn't help but let my cheeks flush red.

"Thank you Harry. Really." She said with a smile and kissed my cheek. There it was again! All I could do that day was flush red. It was amazing though. I got to spend it with a wonderful girl .

(A/N) Hey Guys! So I know, that my chapters are short, but it's because I make room and stuff. Idk it's hard to explain. But, I hope you guys like it!:) ~S