25, Last chapter :D

http://www.wattpad.com/33925227-one-direction-preferences-101 <- new story:) Please read and vote it :D 

-2 years later-  Louis POV

"Louis! Get Your Ass Out here Right now!" Terra yelled at me, I sighed and removed myself from the couch. We've just gotten married and Returned from Paris to our New Home in London. "Theres a huge something under the house" She whispered. I crawled under the house to find nothing when all of a sudden a cold something hit my back. "what the he-" I couldnt even finish my sentence when Terra hit my with a freezing water balloon. "it fell." she said holding in her giggles. I begin chasing her around the yard when i landed on top of her. I kissed her nose, "I love you Mrs. Tomlinson." "and I love You Mr. Tomlinson." She said with small giggle. I kissed her and carried her up to our room and well, the rest is history.

~2 more years later- Terras POV

Me and Louis just layed down our 4 month old son, Justin. "Ugh, Im pooped." He said ploping down our bed. "me too. but hell, it is worth it" I said smiling. I loved this life. I have everything that i could ever ask for. My amazing Husband Louis, and a beautiful baby boy. I hope this family becomes bigger. "This is amazing" Louis broke the silence. " I know, I cant wait for the rest of it" I said turning over to kiss him. 

-7 Years Later- 

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTINN!!!!" We all scream. Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Danielle, and My Mum were all here. I took a quick picture of Justin blowing out his candles. "It feels like just yesterday, I was teaching him how to play football." Louis said smiling. "Lou.." "Hm?" "That Was yesterday" "I know" he said wiping a few tears. "Ya ready" I said. Me and louis were about to annouce something. We're both extremely happy. "okay, everyone. me and terra have an annoucement." "So as it is obvious, I've been having a lot of mood swings, well, Turns out. Im Pregnant!" I said excitedly, even justin was happy. I thought he wouldnt be very happy about it. "Also, I found out that the gender is a girl." So, Justin You're having a little sister!" Louis said and kissed my cheek. 

~11 years later~

I cant believe this day has come . The day Justin Leaves for College. "Son, Now, please dont do anything stupid. This was really expensive" "Louis!" You said smacking his arm. "Dont worry Dad. I got this!" Then, your son was set free to life. 

~12 Years later- 

Louis POV

"Well, Terra. Thats it. They are both gone. My son is a Business Man, and My Daughter has left for college to begin her Life" I said Wiping my tears. "Where has time gone?" Terra Said. "It went by, so so fast" I said quietly. we sat down with a cup of tea. I grabbed my wife of 33 years hand "Are You Happy Terra?" I asked. 

Terras POV 

"Louis of course I am Happy!" I said kissing his cheek. "I Married the man I love, had 2 beautiful children, and now get to spend the rest of my life looking back on the memories and enjoying it." I said. " I Love You." "I love you too" "Forever and Always."