Chapter 14.

A.N- Okay, So I have time for BOTH fanfics, check my other fanfic out too:D Its a Ziall One, (It's for something different okay) They Don't Know About Us*Ziall* Please read, and give me your opinion:) ~S

Harry's POV.

I woke up to an empty bed. Well, a couch. Where's Terra? What happened? "Terra? Where are you babe?" I shouted through the house. Louis walked out of the guest room. "Mate, Terra and you- Well.. Do you remember what happened last night?" "No..Terra and I what?" I said quickly after his greeting. "You and Terra aren't together anymore, last night she saw you kissing some girl. Im disgusted mate. I love Terra, but the one thing I want is for her to be happy, and after last night.. Well.. She packed up and left. She's at Liams place." Louis said.

"Oh my god..." I said. I could feel the tears coming up. No, not now. Why? Why did I make that mistake. I quickly went to the door- but soon to be stopped by Louis. "No. I've talked to her this morning. She doesn't to see you. You fucked up. It's on you. Obviously you didn't really love her.." He said. "No, I have to get her. I have to have her back. I need Terra, I love her." I said trying to push Louis out of the way. "No Harry!" He yelled, but I luckily got passed him, and ran to the car. I need to find Terra.

When I got into the car, I didnt feel right. My seat felt harder than usual...

I just ignored it, I quickly turned the key and BOOM.

I blacked out...

~*~Terras POV~*~

I was happily talking to Danielle, I knew Liam and Dani weren't together anymore.. But they were still good friends.

I went downstairs to see Liam in tears.

"Li, what's wrong?' "Harr-Harry's car exploded, we need to go to the hospital NOW." He said full on in tears. Uh oh, this doesn't sound good .. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes now. Liam and I quickly ran to the car, and drove to the Hospital. When we got there, we quickly found Harry's room. I saw Louis sitting outside of his room.

"Louis, what happened??" I said almost crying. "He- He got in the car, It just exploded. Doctors said a fan may have planted it.. Well, an enemy.. He was coming to see you, and find you." Louis said, putting his head back into his hands."For me?..This is my fault.. I shouldn-" Louis stopped me. "Terra, I love you... None of this is your fault.." He loved me..He really did? Didn't he? The doctor came out of Harry's room, and............

CLIFFHANGER XD Hope you like it guys:)~S