Chapter 20

Louis POV: 

I'm so happy Terra forgave me. I dont know what I'd do without her. So, we had our first concert .. and I was quite surprised when we sold out within 6 minutes! I didn't even think we would sell out. A lot of people showed up. I decided not to let the fans know about Terra until further into the tour. Though I bet, 50% already know about Terra. 

We have this weekend off, and everything is going well so far. Niall met a fan named Shay, he has been texting her NONSTOP. Shes quite nice to be honest. Shes not like most girls. Shes sweet and cool. We decided to go out.. Not 'Party' but to go have some fun at a club. "Yo Niall!" I yelled downstairs. "What, Lou?" He responded not paying any attention, except to his phone. "Ask shay if she wants to go out with us." I said. "Really?! You guys want her to come?" Niall said excited. "I thought you guys didn't like her.." He trailed off. Terra came up from behind and hugged me. "No, shes really cool honestly" Terra smiles. "Yeah, I'l ask her." Niall says with a big smile. "The girls and I are gonna get ready. Alright?" "Alright" I said kissing her nose. 

_Terras POV_

I Slipped on a black dress that fit my curves perfectly, applied some make-up and slipped on some heels, and curled my hair into perfect strands. Dani wore a sparkling red dress. And Perrie a tight purple dress, and curled her hair as well. "Wow! You guys look amazing" I said winking. "Thanks love! But look at yourself! I doubt Louis gonna take his eyes off you" Dani said with a smile. We walked downstairs to see, Shay standing with Niall. She had on a nice Sparkly top and Jeans. She looked gorgeous too. "Hi Shay!" I said shaking her hand. "You must be Terra, You look amazing!" Shay said with a smile. "thanks! You do too" I said smiling back. We looked over at the boys who were just standing there basically with their mouths opened. "Close your mouth babe, you'll catch flies" I said kissing Lou. "You look- You're, Beautiful." Lou finally said. "you don't look so bad yourself babe" I said back. "We good to go?" Liam said grabbing Dani. "Yup" We all said. 

When we got their, the only one who didn't drink was Liam and Dani. They wanted to make sure we all got home okay, I guess. I was dancing with Perrie, and Harry was Dancing with Some chick, while Niall, Zayn and Louis were at the Bar. "Wait.. what the hell are they doing" Perrie said Pointing to Louis and The girl at the bar. Louis.. He was..kissing her! 

"Oh my god" I said with tears brimming in my eyes. "Not again" I mumbled to myself. "Perrie, Im gonna go" I said sadly.. "Babe, don't. Just stay" "No.. I want to go home". "Dani will drive you. You're a bit drunk" "No, Im fine. Please Perrie." .. She looked at me.. "Fine, But im coming over tomorrow to make sure you're okay. "Alright" I said hugging her. I quickly looked at Louis and Walked out of the club. 

_Louis POV_ 

Me and The boys were at the bar, and the lady kept flirting with me. And just when I tried to leave, She fucking grabbed me and kissed me. Obviously where Terra could see, Because while she was kissing me, I saw terra walk out of the club. Ye, I was drunk. But I was also sober enough to realize what was happening. I pushed this chick off, and quickly chased Terra. "Terra! COme back! Listen!" I said trying to catch up with her. "No! Listen to me, and listen to me closely. I. AM. DONE. Louis tomlinson! YOU KISSED HER AND I FUCKING SAW YOU. DON'T FUCKING DARE TRY TO SAY YOU'RE SORRY. BECAUSE WE'RE DONE. HAVE FUN WITH YOUR SLUT!" She said harshly, and quickly ran away with tears in her eyes. "I'm sorry" I said after she left to myself with tears in my own eyes. I sighed and quickly headed back to the hotel with my car. I've lost her. 

Hey guys, I hope you like this chapter. Make sure to follow me on instagram: @Samii_Mff. Comment below what you think will happen. Love you guys, stay beautiful:)x