PART 1

Author's pov:

Long time ago, there used to be two different worlds, separated from each other, the world of humans also known as "Kingdom of light", which never wanted to interfere in the other world, the world of vampires, also known as "Kingdom of dark night".

According to humans, vampires are dangerous creatures, who kill others for fun. Maybe they are dangerous, but who knows the reality?!

There lived a 19 years old girl ,Jeon Y/n in the world of humans, unknown about herself, unknown about her own identity.

Not knowing what is gonna happen with her in future.

Y/n's pov:

Here I am sitting in my bedroom staring at the sky, thinking about myself and my future. I always thought I am an ordinary orphan girl living her life without any problem but everything changed since my 18th birthday.

 I had weird changes in myself, like I can read minds, lift things without touching them, run at a fast speed, my hearing power increased and few more things.

I searched around everywhere possible to know what happened to me, how I got such powers, but never got an answer. It has been almost one and half years since I've lived a life like this.

"Yahh ….. come out of your room and have lunch, you lazy ass " I came out of my thoughts hearing my bestie aka Yeonjun's voice, "yahh…. Don't call me lazy, you punk, and I'll be there in a few minutes,you go out." I replied and I got a reply of okay .

I got up and went to the washroom to wash my face, and then went downstairs.

I live in a house with my friends, Yeonjun, Jisoo, Yehi, Lisa, Soobin. We all are orphans, they are my only friends and they only know about all my powers. They supported me instead of freaking out.

"Finally you came back." Soobin said,"sorry guys, I just zoned out you know" I replied."BTW guys don't forget we have to go to the palace for our work and y/n, a guard told me to send you to the Queen " Lisa said. We all just nodded okay and ate our lunch.

(Time skip)

After coming home from work I went to my room to change my clothes and then went to the garden.

I actually work in the Royal Kingdom as a fashion and interior designer. So recently the queen asked for new clothes for the upcoming royal ball party.

I was walking in the garden as I always do , I never used to like to stay up at night in the dark but now all I want is to walk all alone, at night.

Soon enough I heard a few voices of bushes moving, I turned around but saw no one, I decided to go back to my house, but soon I felt someone's presence near me , I again turned around but this time I saw a dark shadow.

I didn't move from my place as if I was possessed, I kept staring at that shadow. I wanted to move and go to my house but I couldn't take my eyes off it.

"Y/nah… why are you standing there for so long, come inside otherwise you'll catch a cold." I turned around hearing Yeji's voice but when I turned back to look at the shadow there was not one.

"Ohh ….yeah I am coming in a few minutes, don't worry Yeji" I replied and started to head back home,but still I could feel the shadow's presence but can't see it.

Who was that person?!!

To be continued ~