PART 18

Y/n's pov:

"We need to go there to get rid of this creepy man" I said, "Hmm let's take our guards along with us, let's see who is this man" Taehyung said and I nodded and we went to sleep even though it was difficult to sleep with so many thoughts in my mind.

(Time skip)

The next morning we told others about the letter,"but today is the moonless night and your powers will be weakened during that time, I don't think we should take this risk," Namjoon said. "But I can't let this man go, hw knows about our past and he is calling us on the exact location where our parents died, " Taehyung said.

He was extremely angry because of his voice so I held his hand, "let's take some backup with us for an emergency situation and maybe together we can fight with that creature " I said and everyone nodded.

"We all will accompany you guys too, we'll stay near by the bridge" Jimin insisted and Taehyung agreed with him.

(Time skip)

We were standing near the woods, all the guards and our friends were standing nearby, out of sight. Soon we heard footsteps sound coming from the woods,and the man in the same cloak came out, he still had his hood covering his face.

"Daring enough to show up at the moonless night, I must appreciate it," he said, "Who are you and what do you need from us??" Taehyung said angrily. He removed his hood and replied "remember the vampire hunters you killed, I am their son, Minhoo" he said

"So what should I do, kill you and end your whole species??" Taehyung said, "I am not a fool to call you here just to kill me" he said, "then what should I do, entertain you?!" Taehyung said with a bored experience while I was just enjoying the drama.

"Shut it, I am here to take the revenge for killing my family, making our life living hell, vampire should be hiding from us but coz of we are hiding from vampire, now I am gonna kill both of you and end your rule" he said angrily and moved his hands in a way to signal someone.

In a blink many people surrounded us, few dressed as our kingdom's guards. We looked over our backup only to find them captured by his people too.

"So you'll behave like coward, attacking from behind, such a loser, come on fight with me let's see who can win" Taehyung said, "Tae don't forget it's moonless night, how can you fight him like this, your powers will weak" I whispered in his ears.

(Meanwhile with other members)

"You piece of shit, release us" yoongi shouted, "ohh my, I forgot something, someone pls tell me that y/n and Taehyung didn't marked each other yet" namjooon said.

"Ummm they did on y/n's birthday night, but why" Jimin said, "damn it, tonight their souls will be together to complete each other's power, so if something happens to one of them, the other will have the same effect" namjoon said.

"Ohh no, is there any way to fix this" jungkook ask,"no, but gladly while fighting Taehyung will have his complete power coz he'll have Y/n by his side" namjooon said and others just nodded, they can't do anything since they are captured too.

(Meanwhile with Taehyung and y/n)

"Let's go, let's fulfill your last wish too" Minhoo said. I held Tae's hand not wanting him to go, feeling like something worse is gonna happen to us.

But he gave me a gentle smile and pecked me, asking why it felt like it's the last time. Then he walked away to fight with him.

[To be continued]