PART 3

Y/n's pov:

The day at the palace was very hectic, I am so thankful to Yeji, That she was present with me at the palace otherwise I would have fainted right there.

Even though I was busy with my work, my mind couldn't stop thinking about that shadow and those eyes. It feels like he is still here, staring deep in my soul.

This thought always sends shivers down my spine. I don't know why, but I wanna meet the person, that guy with those red eyes. Earlier it was terrifying for me but now, it feels fascinating.

*Knock Knock*

"Come in" as I said that a head popped out into my room, it was no one other than Yeonjun, "wow, I am surprised, how come you knocked my door instead of just coming without any permission" I said.

"Oh my dear bestie, I was just here to ask how are you doing," he said with a nervous smile, "don't beat the bushes and just tell what do you want from me?!" I said knowing that he won't treat me so nicely until he wants something.

"Umm…. You know how much I like Jiwoo, so can you umm….. talk to her about me so I can ask her for the ball, like since you are here good friend so ...." He said, fiddling his fingers.

"And what will I get, if I talk to her?!" I said, " umm…. Whatever you, just it should be in my budget " he said while I smirk before replying, "I want lot's of banana milk ".

He shook his head in disbelief "I was expecting something more expensive, but what can I even expect from you" he said,"Yah stop talking like this to me otherwise I'll not talk to Jiwoo for you" I said angrily.

But he was standing there still with no movement and no reply."Yah, what happened, why are you standing like you saw a ghost right now?" I said, "Y-your e-eyes, they c-changed their c-color," he said, stuttering.

I immediately went near the mirror and got shocked to see my eyes color changing from orange to green. My real eye color is dark brown then how can it change. 

" I guess you got a new power now" Yeonjun said, "Yup, maybe you are right but how will I know why my eye color is changing" I said.

"I have an idea, I heard about a library which has all old books, maybe there we could find something" he said, " Yeah, first time you said something helpful and good, good job bestie!!" I said. He glared at me while I laughed at him.

We both decided to go to that library but when we were going, Soobin took Yeonjun with him for some important work, so I had to go alone.

(Time skip)

As I reached the library, I went inside and looked around , it was indeed very old by the looks of it. Maybe I'll find something about me or my powers. 

As I was looking around for some books, I again sensed someone near me. There was no one in the library other than the librarian who was sitting far away sipping her tea.

Due to my powers I can easily sense if someone is near me. But still I can't see that person. Soon I felt some brushing near my wrist.

I looked around to find a dried rose and a letter kept on the table near my hand. The letter had my name on the top, referring to it as for me. But who will come and keep this letter for me?

I took the rose and kept it in my bag and read the letter.

The letter:

My dear love
Y/n 

Princess I know that you are not aware of me , about who I am and about you yourself. Don't look for the answers you need in these libraries, we'll meet soon, then you'll get all the answers for your questions, just have patience.

See you soon at tonight ~

The Shadow of your night
V

Who is this V?!How does he know about me? Many more questions were roaming in my mind after reading the letter, and I know only this guy can answer them now.

To be continued ~

@taeztulip on Instagram