PART 12

Y/n's pov:

Nowadays Taehyung is spending more and more time with me, he always reminds me to be prepared for my upcoming birthday, I'll completely transform into a vampire, I myself feel excited for it now. I even made a few friends. They are from different royal families: Rose, Jennie, Irene,ji-eun.

They all really helped me to learn about royalty. I guess coming to the vampire world is not a bad idea , but I really miss my friends from the human world. I asked Tae about them but he always avoids this topic.

I was sitting in the terrace area, enjoying the view of sunset. Everyone here has special protection that protects them from sun rays, as it can harm vampires. I got interrupted by two arms snaking around my waist. I instantly recognised the cologne.

"Tae what are you doing?!" I said."spending time with my love" he said,"You are a king don't you have some work" I said, "Spending time with the queen is the king's duty, I am completing my duty" he said and kept his chin on the Crook of my neck.

I shook my head in disbelief. We were sitting and enjoying the view in silence when a guard came up and called Taehyung for some important work, this guard remained how cruel Tae is with everyone else.

Once a maid spilled tea on his important papers, he got so angry that he was going to kill her but since now I live here he didn't and sent her to the dark chambers, I was out of the palace with Jennie eonnie and IU(ji-eun) eonnie.

Jimin told me that only I could call his anger issues, when I was in the human world he used to watch me through a crystal ball to calm himself down, so I decided to stay along him with an excuse to learn about the kingdom.

I followed him downstairs and saw him talking to the guards to prepare a room, I went to him and asked," Tae, some guests are coming??, Why are you preparing the guest rooms" ,"No Violet, Just I asked him to prepare so in future if someone comes, rooms will be prepared". He said. I nodded.

We both went to have dinner.

(Time skip)

I again woke up in Taehyung's arms as usual, this man didn't let me change my room. "Sleepy bear, wake up!!" I said, trying to wake him up so I could come out of his arms.

After many trials, he woke up and smiled lazyly, "Good morning Violet'', "Good morning baby boy, now stand up and let me go to freshen up" I said "Okay but first give me my morning kissu!!" He said pouting cutely.

No one can say he is the same dangerous king, I leaned closer and pecked his lips, but before I could back away he pulled me closer, turning it into a passionate kiss.

After a few mins, he backed off and again smiled, "You look more beautiful with red cheeks,hehe…" he is again teasing me, "Yahhh… you jerk, look at yourself first, a complete tomato " I said.

"Only for you love " he said and pecked my cheeks, I can't help but blush at his gestures.

(Time skip)

I am present in Rosé eonnie's palace, she wanted to Spend some girl time, so Jennie, IU and Irene are also here with us. " So your birthday is coming soon girl, what are the plans, you'll finally be a vampire, and our queen" IU eonnie said.

"Eonnie, I didn't think much about it but I am excited for it , it will be completely new for me" I said,"hmm, you are right, btw how is everything going between you and Taehyung??" Rosé eonnie asked, "Nothing special, maybe we got Lil closer than earlier " I said

"Yahh what do you mean by closer? Did you start loving him??" Jennie eonnie said, "Maybe I did start liking him, but I don't know how to confess, he is always so bold to express his love, and for me it seems awkward to say it randomly " I said.

"You can propose to him on your birthday, that would be the perfect moment to confess your feelings " Irene eonnie said." I think you're right, I'll confess that way only" I said, "What about you guys, did you guys find who your mate is??" I asked.

[To be continued]