PART 10

Y/n's pov:

After the party I was about to go back to my room but suddenly I was lifted up in the sky, Finding Taehyung carrying me in his arms,"Yahh…what are you doing, put me down" I said,but instead of replying he started walking towards his room, I started hitting his chest angrily but it didn't affect him."If you don't stop I am gonna slam you against the wall and continue what we left in the room" he said.

UnconsciouslyI blushed at his words and shut my mouth since I know he can surely do what he said, We reached his room, he opened the door with his leg and closed it too, he kept me on the bed and headed towards the closet without saying anything, now I am getting annoyed by his behaviour.

He came back with MY nightgown, what is it doing in his closet,"How are my clothes present in your closet??" I said,"I shifted your stuff in my room, from now you'll stay here with me in our room, now go fresh up, you must be tired" he said handing me my clothes.

I wanted to be angry at him for shifting my room but the care and affection he is showing me won't let me say anything. I have to hold myself. I can't fall for him so easily.

"Yahh you can't just move my stuff here and there I won't stay here, I am tired right now so I'll fight in the morning" I said and took my clothes and went to freshen up. I couldn hear him laughing behind.

(Time skip)

I was sitting on the bed reading a book as I always do before going to sleep when he came out after taking a shower but to my shock, he was standing there shirtless. I covered my eyes with my book and yelled" Oh god, Why are you standing here half naked in front of girl, have some manners, Go and wear a shirt"

"Actually I have a habit of sleeping shirtless and you are not any girl, you are my future wifey, so you have right to see me like this after all you'll get this view evr-"  before he could complete his sentence I throw a pillow at home, "dare to to complete that sentence and you'll be dead very next moment " I said

He laughed at this and sat on the bed, as much as I try to avoid but he is actually irresistible, Damn that perfectly built body- Damn what the hell I am thinking, I'll get crazy, I should sleep now.

"Don't lie here, go and sleep on the couch, I won't sleep in same bed with you, I have never shared a bed with any man" I said pointing towards the couch, but he pouted and said " Please let me sleep here baby, I won't even fit there, it is soo uncomfortable I won't do anything bad trust me " he said with puppy eyes.

How can the scary king behave like a baby just to sleep on bed, but he is soo cute, I just let him stay on the bed but I made a wall of pillow between us and told him not cross it but he is really stubborn boi.

When I was about to doze of I felt his arms snaking around my waist and in a blink I was pulled against his bare chest, I tried to remove his hand but he tighten his grip and keep his chin on my shoulder and said in his deep voice," I have another habit of sleeping while hugging something so what can be better than hugging my love, please let's sleep like this".

When he again addressed me as his love my heart beat increased, even I can feel his fast heart beats. I just nodded at his request since unknowingly I am also feeling good in his arms. And like this we slept in eachothers arms.

(Time skip)

I woke up feeling something heavy on my waist, I turned and got startled seeing Taehyung beside me sleeping while hugging me, I don't have habit waking up next to a man, I wanted to move out of his hold but also wanted to stay and admire him coz he is looking sooo cute while sleeping, just like a baby bear.

I moved closer to get a better view but he suddenly opened his eyes and smiled at me, all of a sudden he pulled towards him and pecked my lips, wait- what the hell just happened,"Good morning Violet, did you sleep well?!" He asked innocently as if he didn't just kissed my lips.

" You dumb king, how dare you kiss me early in the morning, atleast ask for permission" I yelled at him hitting him with a pillow, he held my arms and made me sit on his lap, isn't he shirtless?!!this man-,"Calm down Violet, I just wanted to take my morning kiss from my love so I could get some energy, I am soriee" he said with a cute pout.

"Start being a good boy and you'll get many kisses now let me go I have to freshen up" I said, while he smiled and hug me tightly, " I will be a good boy, Your good boy" he said while I also smiled at his , I got off his lap and went to freshen up, leaving a smiling Taehyung.

(Time skip)

He also came out after taking a bath and thank God he is Wearing all his clothes this time, still I can't get over that moment we spent here yesterday.

I was sitting on the couch zoning out when a question came up in my mind, Tae noticed my expression and asked me"what happened Violet, what are you thinking?!", "I was wondering if I am Vampire, then what was I doing there in the human world , and where are my parents?!" I asked.

[To be continued]