PART 15

Y/n's pov:

I froze the moment he said those words, I looked in his eyes, only to find the emotion of desire and lust,I knew what was coming up for me, and I gave in, I kissed his lips and replied against his lips them, "I would love it if you mark me as yours" I said.

(Mature content ahead ⚠️)

In another second I was on the mattress with him hovering over me, lips molding perfectly with each other, his hands going inside my dress,and in no time he opened the lace of my dress and it was laying on the floor.

"You are soo freaking beautiful my love, I am never gonna get over this view, it's fucking mine" and with that he attacked my neck, leaving wet kisses and his marks on it, he didn't took time in finding my sweet spot, making me whimper in pleasure.

"Yes… these sounds are only for me… only I can hear them" he said against my neck sending shivers down my spine. I am already aroused by his words and actions."Fuck me already" I said desperately.

"I see my Violet is desperate, but you gotta undress me"  he whispered in my ears in a seductive tone, I switched the position and now I was hovering over him, I kissed his jaw, trailing my lips downwards, I started kissing his neck leaving some marks while his hands playing with lace of my bra.

I slowly opened his shirt leaving kisses each time. My actions were making him more desperate, he again switched the position, opening his shirt in an instance and in another second his clothes were on the ground.

"Darling let me handle everything, you just enjoy it " he said and removed the rest of the piece of clothing from both of our bodies. I felt shy as I was completely naked in front of him, "don't be shy my love, let me have a look at your beautiful body' he said.

"I know it's your first time so I'll be as gentle as possible" he said and kissed me before positioning himself between my legs, he slowly entered is di*k in my c*nt, I moaned so loudly,I felt as If I was ripped in two pieces.

He kissed me again to ease the pain and it did help, he slowly started moving himself, soon the room was filled with only our moaning noises.

I felt something different in my stomach. Soon enough, I came all over him and the  sheets, he was still not stopping. Suddenly he gripped my hair and went deeper, pulling me closer to him, I started feeling something warm in me.

I knew he came inside, he pulled himself out and placed a kiss on my forehead before standing up to get some towel to clean us up,"You were already prepared with towels?!" I asked.

"I knew something will surely happen between us, not now but later, so I was prepared and you know, it was my first time too" he said while laying beside me to cuddle after cleaning up, " I am so happy to your first and will be last too" I said while he chuckled.

"Yes my love,Now soon, we'll get married and have a perfect life, And will have many babies" he said happily, " how many do you want " I asked chuckling at his behavior, "I want 5 children, if possible we'll have more but for now 5 are enough " he said innocently and excitedly while I choked on my own laughter.

"Are you serious?!" I said, "ofc I am" he said, like this we both stayed in the cozy tent under the stars, talking and cuddling. This is the best birthday ever.

[To be continued]

A/n: this was my first time writing smut so It wasn't detailed or much good, but I'll try to write Better in future.